Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2011
8:37:32 AM
View profile
HTC inspire turn off vibration and certain notification

I got a HTC inspire recently.  I wonder how to turn off the vibration of home, menu, return, and search bottom.  I already turned off the vibration on texting and unchecked everything in Sound>Feedback.  And how to turn off the notification of email and calendar or how to turn their volume off.  I still want to keep the other notification though.

I got a HTC inspire recently.  I wonder how to turn off the vibration of home, menu, return, and search bottom.  I already turned off the vibration on texting and unchecked everything in Sound>Feedback.  And how to turn off the notification of email and calendar or how to turn their volume off.  I still want to keep the other notification though.

HTC inspire turn off vibration and certain notification

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2011 6:57:28 AM
(0)
Contributor

I was having the same problem - here is what I have found.

1. Open the Mail app.

2. Press Menu.

3. Select More.

4. Tap Settings.

5. Go to Notification settings and set the settings to your liking.

I was having the same problem - here is what I have found.

1. Open the Mail app.

2. Press Menu.

3. Select More.

4. Tap Settings.

5. Go to Notification settings and set the settings to your liking.

Re: HTC inspire turn off vibration and certain notification

2 of 3 (1,907 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2011 4:15:03 PM
(0)
Master
From the homescreen, press menu > settings > sound > scroll down to the feedback section > uncheck vibrate/haptic feedback to turn off the vibration when you press the capacitive buttons.

Each application that allows a notification has a setting to control the notification. Open each application and press the menu button to get to the settings for the application.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
From the homescreen, press menu > settings > sound > scroll down to the feedback section > uncheck vibrate/haptic feedback to turn off the vibration when you press the capacitive buttons.

Each application that allows a notification has a setting to control the notification. Open each application and press the menu button to get to the settings for the application.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: HTC inspire turn off vibration and certain notification

3 of 3 (1,895 Views)