Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 11, 2011
9:48:05 AM
View profile
HTC Titan question

I just received my Titan a couple of days ago and am loving it so far but I do have one problem or maybe it is not a problem and it is supposed to be that way but when the phone is plugged in to be charged it doesn't turn off. You can power it off but it just instantly turns back on. When the phone is not plugged in it shuts off completely and stays off. I wanted to know if this is how everyone's Titan is or if mine is broken?

I just received my Titan a couple of days ago and am loving it so far but I do have one problem or maybe it is not a problem and it is supposed to be that way but when the phone is plugged in to be charged it doesn't turn off. You can power it off but it just instantly turns back on. When the phone is not plugged in it shuts off completely and stays off. I wanted to know if this is how everyone's Titan is or if mine is broken?

HTC Titan question

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 10:22:21 AM
(0)
Master
Don't worry about it. It's supposed to be like that. The same thing happens with Android phones. As longed the phone itself is turned off, it is completely fine.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Don't worry about it. It's supposed to be like that. The same thing happens with Android phones. As longed the phone itself is turned off, it is completely fine.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

Re: HTC Titan question

2 of 2 (445 Views)