Helpful Links

HTC Tilt

Contributor

HTC Tilt

I have an HTC tilt and the back never stays on. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement.

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: HTC Tilt

eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=htc+tilt+battery+cover&_sacat...

As usual with eBay, pick a seller with a good rating.

The original Tilt?  That's one heck of an old phone (4 years old)! 

Message 2 of 4
Guru

Redpoint- I 'resemble' that remark. Although I primarily use my new 'Glide,'  I will eventually repair my original Tilt. That is a work in progress. I presume that you are still  using your 'Canadian'   Z.

Message 3 of 4
Professor

tgj1945 wrote:

I presume that you are still  using your 'Canadian'   Z.

Yup.  Its a year old, so I'm tempted to upgrade.   But I'll probably wait to see what AT&T has to offer the first part of this new year.  In particular HTC, and LTE is a must.  The HTC Elite sounds too huge for me (4.7" inch display), and I don't think much is known beyond that.  Just rumors of the HTC Congressional, but I haven't seen any specs.  I'd love another phone with a QWERTY keyboard, but this seems a dying breed.

I still have an original Tilt myself.  But its a backup to my backup (Tilt 2).

I also raised the question to the OP of whether he had an original Tilt (Tilt "1"), since he may have the Tilt 2 and just dropped the "2", as I've seen many posters do.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support