Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 19, 2011
11:16:21 AM
View profile
HTC Tilt

I have an HTC tilt and the back never stays on. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement.

I have an HTC tilt and the back never stays on. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement.

HTC Tilt

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2011 12:18:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by redpoint73 on Dec 19, 2011 at 12:19:39 PM

eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=htc+tilt+battery+cover&_sacat...

As usual with eBay, pick a seller with a good rating.

The original Tilt?  That's one heck of an old phone (4 years old)! 

eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=htc+tilt+battery+cover&_sacat=See-All-Categories

As usual with eBay, pick a seller with a good rating.

The original Tilt?  That's one heck of an old phone (4 years old)! 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HTC Tilt

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (783 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2011 7:12:08 PM
(0)
Guru

Redpoint- I 'resemble' that remark. Although I primarily use my new 'Glide,'  I will eventually repair my original Tilt. That is a work in progress. I presume that you are still  using your 'Canadian'   Z.

Redpoint- I 'resemble' that remark. Although I primarily use my new 'Glide,'  I will eventually repair my original Tilt. That is a work in progress. I presume that you are still  using your 'Canadian'   Z.

3 of 4 (746 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2012 7:15:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

tgj1945 wrote:

I presume that you are still  using your 'Canadian'   Z.

Yup.  Its a year old, so I'm tempted to upgrade.   But I'll probably wait to see what AT&T has to offer the first part of this new year.  In particular HTC, and LTE is a must.  The HTC Elite sounds too huge for me (4.7" inch display), and I don't think much is known beyond that.  Just rumors of the HTC Congressional, but I haven't seen any specs.  I'd love another phone with a QWERTY keyboard, but this seems a dying breed.

I still have an original Tilt myself.  But its a backup to my backup (Tilt 2).

I also raised the question to the OP of whether he had an original Tilt (Tilt "1"), since he may have the Tilt 2 and just dropped the "2", as I've seen many posters do.

tgj1945 wrote:

I presume that you are still  using your 'Canadian'   Z.

Yup.  Its a year old, so I'm tempted to upgrade.   But I'll probably wait to see what AT&T has to offer the first part of this new year.  In particular HTC, and LTE is a must.  The HTC Elite sounds too huge for me (4.7" inch display), and I don't think much is known beyond that.  Just rumors of the HTC Congressional, but I haven't seen any specs.  I'd love another phone with a QWERTY keyboard, but this seems a dying breed.

I still have an original Tilt myself.  But its a backup to my backup (Tilt 2).

I also raised the question to the OP of whether he had an original Tilt (Tilt "1"), since he may have the Tilt 2 and just dropped the "2", as I've seen many posters do.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (702 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments