Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2010
5:25:03 PM
View profile
HTC Tilt 2 for Motorola Backflip?

Taking comments on if its worth doing an even exchange my HTC Tilt 2 for a Motorola Backflip?

Found a guy locally who wants to do an even exchange. We both still have warranty time left.

Do I do it, or not?

Taking comments on if its worth doing an even exchange my HTC Tilt 2 for a Motorola Backflip?

Found a guy locally who wants to do an even exchange. We both still have warranty time left.

Do I do it, or not?

HTC Tilt 2 for Motorola Backflip?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 5:50:58 PM
(0)
Contributor

backflip has to be honestly the worst android phone ever..especially after att crippled it the way they did. I'd stick to Tilt2 if I was in your shoes - if you want a change, why not try a custom ROM from xda? just make sure you read all info about flashing so you avoid messing up your phone

..i personally reccomend Energy ROMs Smiley Wink

backflip has to be honestly the worst android phone ever..especially after att crippled it the way they did. I'd stick to Tilt2 if I was in your shoes - if you want a change, why not try a custom ROM from xda? just make sure you read all info about flashing so you avoid messing up your phone

..i personally reccomend Energy ROMs Smiley Wink

Re: HTC Tilt 2 for Motorola Backflip?

2 of 3 (1,161 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2010 5:42:37 AM
(0)
Professor

Yeah, there's a "reason" that guy wants to trade his backflip for your Tilt2... I would think before makeing that trade....

Yeah, there's a "reason" that guy wants to trade his backflip for your Tilt2... I would think before makeing that trade....

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: HTC Tilt 2 for Motorola Backflip?

3 of 3 (1,088 Views)