Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 24, 2010
8:47:20 AM
View profile
HTC Tilt 2 - New ROM - gmail e-mail problem

Another issue with the new ROM.  Frankly, it could be an independent problem but I thought that I would throw this out to the forum for help.  I can no longer receive e-mails from my gmail accounts.  When I do a send/receive I get the Incoming e-mail password screen.  I've obviously checked the password numerous times.  I have deleted the e-mail account, set it up as a POP3 or IMAP account, checked and unchecked the SSL settings, tried via 3G and wifi.  I can receive these accounts as IMAP and POP3 accounts on my desktop. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Another issue with the new ROM.  Frankly, it could be an independent problem but I thought that I would throw this out to the forum for help.  I can no longer receive e-mails from my gmail accounts.  When I do a send/receive I get the Incoming e-mail password screen.  I've obviously checked the password numerous times.  I have deleted the e-mail account, set it up as a POP3 or IMAP account, checked and unchecked the SSL settings, tried via 3G and wifi.  I can receive these accounts as IMAP and POP3 accounts on my desktop. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

HTC Tilt 2 - New ROM - gmail e-mail problem

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too