HTC Sense

Guru

HTC Sense

Sooooo haven't been on these boards for a while, but i just got a replacement Inspire 4G from warranty exchange, and last time i got one, EVERY single one of my preferences was restored, and now, I CAN NOT for the life of me figure out how to do that! All my applications downloaded automatically and everything was as it was on the previous device. Now it's not. I believe that some of it has something to do HTC Sense being shut down but there HAS to be another way! I only have one battery, so bluetooth is out of the question. Also, i had google play on my previous device and i can't figure out how to get it on this one. I'm guessing at least doing that would let me get all my apps back. Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Thanks!

Pat

Message 1 of 2 (481 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: HTC Sense

All this occurs in Google/Android, not HTC Sense.  When you first powered up the phone up, there was a choice to backup the phone's settings.  If you check it, your settings should be restored and (I believe) your apps automatically downloaded.

The Market  will update to Google Play on its own.  Just give it some time.

Message 2 of 2 (413 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.