Helpful Links

HTC Sense Account for the Inspire

Tutor

HTC Sense Account for the Inspire

First post, and my apologies if this topic has already been covered.  If so, just link me to the thread.  Smiley Happy

Just got our phones Sunday, and every time we go and try to create an HTC Sense account we're faced with obstacles.  For two and a half days, we pushed create account and it said unable to determine region.  Then today (Tuesday) it allowed me in, allowed me to create most of the account, then says "sign up/sign in error your phone was unable to connect to HTC Sense". 

I'm REALLY frustrated, b/c I feel as if I can't begin to truly use this phone without this account.

Can anyone help me?  I would sure appreciate it.

Message 1 of 18
Master

Re: HTC Sense Account for the Inspire

Yes that is correct. Once uploaded into gmail contacts, it sync to the phone and you will have access to them on the phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 18
Contributor

I just purchased the HTC Inspire and I would like to know if the HTC Sense account is free or will there be extra charges to my bill?

Message 17 of 18
Highlighted
Professor

keithy45 wrote:

I just purchased the HTC Inspire and I would like to know if the HTC Sense account is free or will there be extra charges to my bill?

There is no charge for using the Sense server. So far in my area, southeast Texas, the only thing available is backing up contacts, phone location through gps, making your phone ring from the website, and remotely wiping the phone. However, since the site still remains beta, it is often down for maintenance. It can be a real inconvenience when needing to sync the backup contacts to your phone and the site is down, sometimes for days.

Since you drug this thread up from long ago, I will thank Ann for her help. I ended up syncing my contacts to Google and ditched Sense by deleting all contacts from the phone storage. I strictly use Google now and it has worked well. And since I have been flashing custom roms, this has been really handy.

Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support