Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 3, 2011
4:48:12 PM
HTC Sense 2.1 constantly crashes/reboots phone Inspire

The Sense v.2.1 crashes every time my phone boots.  I can no longer use any special GO features and the phone locks up quite a bit.  I perform a battery pull and as soon as it boots an error message saying that ".....Sense has crashed..... report to HTC....." appears.  This is sooooooo frustrating.  After the inspire I thought I'd be an HTC user forever.  I'm questioning that now.

Another thing.  AT&T needs 24 hr support team.  It's 6:45 on a Saturday night and I have to wait until Monday to resolve this.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Lisa

Blackberry 7130c (love it)
Samsung SYNC A707 (love it)

The Sense v.2.1 crashes every time my phone boots.  I can no longer use any special GO features and the phone locks up quite a bit.  I perform a battery pull and as soon as it boots an error message saying that ".....Sense has crashed..... report to HTC....." appears.  This is sooooooo frustrating.  After the inspire I thought I'd be an HTC user forever.  I'm questioning that now.

Another thing.  AT&T needs 24 hr support team.  It's 6:45 on a Saturday night and I have to wait until Monday to resolve this.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Lisa

HTC Sense 2.1 constantly crashes/reboots phone Inspire

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2011 5:42:53 PM
(0)
Master
Which HTC phone do you have? AT&T has released a few over the past couple of years.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Which HTC phone do you have? AT&T has released a few over the past couple of years.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: HTC Sense 2.1 constantly crashes/reboots phone Inspire

2 of 2 (610 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments