Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 30, 2012
12:37:00 PM
HTC One X out of stock?!

I'm able to upgrade my phone on 06/04/12 and I want this phone, although it's been out of stock for the last 1-2 weeks I think. When will they resupply the phones?

I'm able to upgrade my phone on 06/04/12 and I want this phone, although it's been out of stock for the last 1-2 weeks I think. When will they resupply the phones?

HTC One X out of stock?!

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2012 7:55:52 PM
(0)
Employee
Don't know since there is a big problem shipping them to America
Don't know since there is a big problem shipping them to America
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: HTC One X out of stock?!

2 of 5 (953 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2012 6:20:07 AM
(0)
Professor

Shipments were held up at customs to see if the phones violated an Apple patent.  The phones weren't found to violate the patent ruling, so it was all over nothing.  Shipment just started up again a day or 2 ago, so we should see them trickling back in.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2405021,00.asp

Also, while the One X is sold out online, there are still some in stock here and there at stores.  If you don't want to wait, check around.

Shipments were held up at customs to see if the phones violated an Apple patent.  The phones weren't found to violate the patent ruling, so it was all over nothing.  Shipment just started up again a day or 2 ago, so we should see them trickling back in.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2405021,00.asp

Also, while the One X is sold out online, there are still some in stock here and there at stores.  If you don't want to wait, check around.

3 of 5 (931 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2012 10:30:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks all

by the way I can't wait for apple to patent breathing
christ 

Thanks all

by the way I can't wait for apple to patent breathing
christ 

4 of 5 (868 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2012 6:44:52 PM
(0)
Employee
Eventually they'll patent smartphones and then the world will implode
Eventually they'll patent smartphones and then the world will implode
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (797 Views)