Helpful Links

HTC One X - Newbie Question

Teacher

HTC One X - Newbie Question

Hey all,

I just made a switch to the Android world, after being a loyal iPhone user.

I love the HTC One X so far, but am having some issues here and there adjusting to the Android OS from iOS.

I set up my email account, but I am not able to click any links included in a message for some reason. Everything seems to be in plain text.

Is there a setting to enable this?

Please help!

Best,

New Android user

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: HTC One X - Newbie Question

Hi there!

Welcome to Android!

The links in the e-mail will be blocked for your safety and should be able to be enabled the same way as on a PC (the message that asks if you want to view the full message etc or ignore.). It should be located on top of the e-mail. Smiley Wink

~ Evandela ~

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Teacher

Hi Evandela,
Thanks for the reply.

I actually don't have any option in the email message to enable the links for some reason. Smiley Sad

Please help!
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Professor

Could I ask if your using GMail or the regular E-mail app? I can't seem to replicate the issue on my Skyrocket. Smiley Tongue

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T LTE smartphone. Experience speeds up to 10x faster than 3G.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Professor

If it is in GMail, in the email, there should be a "Show Pictures " link that should enable links and pictures Smiley Wink.

The regular Email application does not disable it seems Smiley Wink
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support