Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 22, 2013
8:53:06 AM
View profile
HTC One Android 4.3 update

Ok, many of us have heard directly from HTC Execs that the HTCs in the US (and Canada) are goign otmove this phoent o Android 4.3 by the end of September.  There are a number of sources out there, including teh original tweets, but it looks like carriers have the software and are simply working on certification with HTC.   

AT&T mods, any official word on this on your end?  Are you guys (and gals) finally able to give us soemthign to look forward to?!  I remember the tragically delayed 4.1 update for the One x earlie rthis year....god forbid that repeats itself, especially when we know for a fact that ATT has the software in hand and HTC is motivated by an actualy time frame.

Thanks!

Ok, many of us have heard directly from HTC Execs that the HTCs in the US (and Canada) are goign otmove this phoent o Android 4.3 by the end of September.  There are a number of sources out there, including teh original tweets, but it looks like carriers have the software and are simply working on certification with HTC.   

AT&T mods, any official word on this on your end?  Are you guys (and gals) finally able to give us soemthign to look forward to?!  I remember the tragically delayed 4.1 update for the One x earlie rthis year....god forbid that repeats itself, especially when we know for a fact that ATT has the software in hand and HTC is motivated by an actualy time frame.

Thanks!

HTC One Android 4.3 update

49 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(49)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2013 1:48:39 PM
(0)
Expert
There will never be any "official" release dates from any carrier. I would imagine if they fail to release the update on a stated date, the number of lawsuits would increase.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
There will never be any "official" release dates from any carrier. I would imagine if they fail to release the update on a stated date, the number of lawsuits would increase.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

Re: HTC One Android 4.3 update

2 of 50 (8,650 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2013 9:40:54 AM
(0)
Scholar

Yes, you're absolutely right.  To clarify, I wasn't asking for a release date, just seeing if ATT wanted to graciously update with with their side of the story.  In the past, Jamileh has been pretty good about doing what she can to give us some sort of information.

Yes, you're absolutely right.  To clarify, I wasn't asking for a release date, just seeing if ATT wanted to graciously update with with their side of the story.  In the past, Jamileh has been pretty good about doing what she can to give us some sort of information.

3 of 50 (8,580 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 3:20:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

" HTC President Jason Mackenzie claimed that the company was working hard with U.S. carriers to get the software certified for arrival "  - He doesn’t offer a specific time but It look like AT&T and T Mobil are THE LAST ONE IN THE WORLD to get the update...to be honest this may take weeks :-((

Please don't let this bother you AT$T is working hard for you :-((

" HTC President Jason Mackenzie claimed that the company was working hard with U.S. carriers to get the software certified for arrival "  - He doesn’t offer a specific time but It look like AT&T and T Mobil are THE LAST ONE IN THE WORLD to get the update...to be honest this may take weeks :-((

Please don't let this bother you AT$T is working hard for you :-((

6 of 50 (4,707 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 4:29:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

Well, to be fair, it's really just been the Dev Edition and the One in Taiwan (HTC's home country) to receive the update so far.  That may have changed int eh last couple of days, but Iw as traveling and haven't followed up yet. Regardless, no carriers in N.A have received it so I can't completely hate on AT&T yet.  But they'll no doubt do nothing to hurry it along and Credit HTC's McKenzie for updating the consumers. As usual, it's clear that AT&T (and other carriers) are once again teh reason we as end-users get comepletely screwed in this equation.  Hopefully they push it along, but it's our own fault for going on contracts and getting stuck.  This is why I decided a few months back to never again purcahse a carrier locked model.  I'm done with the crap that AT&T puts out.  It's such a shame how inferier a product we are given here in the States compared to many other carrier offerings around the world. 

Well, to be fair, it's really just been the Dev Edition and the One in Taiwan (HTC's home country) to receive the update so far.  That may have changed int eh last couple of days, but Iw as traveling and haven't followed up yet. Regardless, no carriers in N.A have received it so I can't completely hate on AT&T yet.  But they'll no doubt do nothing to hurry it along and Credit HTC's McKenzie for updating the consumers. As usual, it's clear that AT&T (and other carriers) are once again teh reason we as end-users get comepletely screwed in this equation.  Hopefully they push it along, but it's our own fault for going on contracts and getting stuck.  This is why I decided a few months back to never again purcahse a carrier locked model.  I'm done with the crap that AT&T puts out.  It's such a shame how inferier a product we are given here in the States compared to many other carrier offerings around the world. 

8 of 50 (4,180 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 4:31:57 AM
(0)
Scholar

oh yeah, looks like the unlocked Int'l versions areg etting it too.  YEah so of course its the N.A. carriers screwing their customers.  Can't wait to get that update with all the awesome AT&T software that I'll immediately remove from the phone!

oh yeah, looks like the unlocked Int'l versions areg etting it too.  YEah so of course its the N.A. carriers screwing their customers.  Can't wait to get that update with all the awesome AT&T software that I'll immediately remove from the phone!

9 of 50 (4,179 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 7:04:42 AM
(0)
Guru

Owning a non-branded phone, especially one that's loaded with stock Android, is extremely liberating. It eliminates all frustration that comes with waiting for a carrier to release an update.

Owning a non-branded phone, especially one that's loaded with stock Android, is extremely liberating. It eliminates all frustration that comes with waiting for a carrier to release an update.

10 of 50 (4,154 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 7:59:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

kgbkny wrote:

The Google editions are certainly a welcome addition to the choices.  For a long time, it was only the Nexus line that had the benefit of being "non-branded" in the US.  But it was really only one phone for a given "generation" or year.  And not always the best hardware around (really never liked LG phones, and still don't).

kgbkny wrote:

The Google editions are certainly a welcome addition to the choices.  For a long time, it was only the Nexus line that had the benefit of being "non-branded" in the US.  But it was really only one phone for a given "generation" or year.  And not always the best hardware around (really never liked LG phones, and still don't).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

11 of 50 (4,138 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 1:17:16 PM
(0)
Guru

redpoint73 wrote:

kgbkny wrote:

I'm not a fan of LG either. From what I understand, the Google Editions are Google's way of giving customers a choice other than the Nexus to get stock Android and prompt updates, as Google is not too happy with carriers blocking updates. Honestly, the GS4GE is my ideal Android device. I couldn't ask for more.

redpoint73 wrote:

kgbkny wrote:

I'm not a fan of LG either. From what I understand, the Google Editions are Google's way of giving customers a choice other than the Nexus to get stock Android and prompt updates, as Google is not too happy with carriers blocking updates. Honestly, the GS4GE is my ideal Android device. I couldn't ask for more.

13 of 50 (4,063 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2013 4:00:20 PM
(0)
Scholar

yeah i really enjoy the GE options, and what google is doign with phoens like the MOto X.  I absolutely love my HTC One and, had it not come to me as a replacement for a malfunctioning One X, I would have bought t eGE version and been thrilled.  AT&T continues to be just another paltry, slow, out-of-touch carrier.  I gues that's not fair, they're in touch...with our money.  I've already decided that my contract, ending in a couple of months, is, hands down, my last ever with ATT.  I'll potentially hang around month-to-month, but i'll never sign another carrier contract again.  it's the only shred of power we have to fight the costs and bullS#!t they put us through with owning a subsidized phone.  

Sprint once again shows that they at least pay attention to their customers a little bit by releasing the update before anyone else.  http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/02/sprint-htc-one-android-4-3-other-carriers-follow/?utm_medium=feed...

at least they know how to make up for lackluster cell service by trying to give consumers the latest and greatest.  ATT c an't even spell customer satisfaction.

yeah i really enjoy the GE options, and what google is doign with phoens like the MOto X.  I absolutely love my HTC One and, had it not come to me as a replacement for a malfunctioning One X, I would have bought t eGE version and been thrilled.  AT&T continues to be just another paltry, slow, out-of-touch carrier.  I gues that's not fair, they're in touch...with our money.  I've already decided that my contract, ending in a couple of months, is, hands down, my last ever with ATT.  I'll potentially hang around month-to-month, but i'll never sign another carrier contract again.  it's the only shred of power we have to fight the costs and bullS#!t they put us through with owning a subsidized phone.  

Sprint once again shows that they at least pay attention to their customers a little bit by releasing the update before anyone else.  http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/02/sprint-htc-one-android-4-3-other-carriers-follow/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget&ncid=rss_semi

at least they know how to make up for lackluster cell service by trying to give consumers the latest and greatest.  ATT c an't even spell customer satisfaction.

14 of 50 (3,694 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 7:13:13 AM
(0)
Guru

garretttv wrote:

Sprint once again shows that they at least pay attention to their customers a little bit by releasing the update before anyone else.  http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/02/sprint-htc-one-android-4-3-other-carriers-follow/?utm_medium=feed...

Agreed. I've made the decision not to purchase any more carrier phones, so there is absolutely no incentive for me to sign another contract. I have 9 more months to go under my current contract and will go month-to-month afterwards.

This isn't the first time Sprint was the first U.S. carrier to roll out the latest Android update. At least they got something right!

garretttv wrote:

Sprint once again shows that they at least pay attention to their customers a little bit by releasing the update before anyone else.  http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/02/sprint-htc-one-android-4-3-other-carriers-follow/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget&ncid=rss_semi

Agreed. I've made the decision not to purchase any more carrier phones, so there is absolutely no incentive for me to sign another contract. I have 9 more months to go under my current contract and will go month-to-month afterwards.

This isn't the first time Sprint was the first U.S. carrier to roll out the latest Android update. At least they got something right!

15 of 50 (3,628 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 10:26:45 AM
(0)
Contributor

AT&T can easily put information out there regarding their Andriod 4.3 update schedule.

It is clear they have the software from HTC.

It is clear that HTC One (dev editions) are working on their network with Android 4.3.

It is also clear (via leaks) that AT&T is/has been working on the update.

It is also clear that their focus/effort has been targetted towards Apple IOS7 updates and the new IPhones.

AT&T can release a schedule with built in flexibility and tons of disclaimers to protect their liability. They are simply choosing not to do so.

I had a web chat conversation with a rep 2 days ago, and that person claimed that the OTA pushes had begun, but would not provide any type of schedule, and further claimed that no one at AT&T could provide a schedule. Of course, they at first claimed that the update was still in testing. Until the Android customers become as pushy as Apple fanbois, AT&T clearly has no intention of treating us as more than living ARPU units.

AT&T can easily put information out there regarding their Andriod 4.3 update schedule.

It is clear that HTC One (dev editions) are working on their network with Android 4.3.

It is also clear that their focus/effort has been targetted towards Apple IOS7 updates and the new IPhones.

AT&T can release a schedule with built in flexibility and tons of disclaimers to protect their liability. They are simply choosing not to do so.

I had a web chat conversation with a rep 2 days ago, and that person claimed that the OTA pushes had begun, but would not provide any type of schedule, and further claimed that no one at AT&T could provide a schedule. Of course, they at first claimed that the update was still in testing. Until the Android customers become as pushy as Apple fanbois, AT&T clearly has no intention of treating us as more than living ARPU units.

16 of 50 (3,598 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 11:49:17 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by kgbkny on Oct 3, 2013 at 11:49:40 AM

mhill_oregon wrote:

AT&T (or any carrier, for that matter) are completely excluded from the iOS update process. One of Apple's conditions of allowing carriers to sell iPhones is that they keep out of the update process. Apple also refused to allow carriers to put their bloatware on iPhones.
Unfortunately, the situation is quite different with Android, most likely because it's an open source OS, as opposed to a proprietary one. The carriers' "testing" excuse is complete nonsense, as my GS4 Google Edition works perfectly on AT&T's network. When it comes to carrier variants, the software works as it should, but the carriers take their sweet time to ensure that their bloatware plays nicely with the new OS version. This is what causes the delays.

mhill_oregon wrote:

AT&T (or any carrier, for that matter) are completely excluded from the iOS update process. One of Apple's conditions of allowing carriers to sell iPhones is that they keep out of the update process. Apple also refused to allow carriers to put their bloatware on iPhones.
Unfortunately, the situation is quite different with Android, most likely because it's an open source OS, as opposed to a proprietary one. The carriers' "testing" excuse is complete nonsense, as my GS4 Google Edition works perfectly on AT&T's network. When it comes to carrier variants, the software works as it should, but the carriers take their sweet time to ensure that their bloatware plays nicely with the new OS version. This is what causes the delays.

[ Edited ]
17 of 50 (3,578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 2:16:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

Here is the article I was referred toward via the local AT&T Store when I visited yesterday.

HTC One Update Announcement

Fairly strange that HTC feels compelled to provide an update schedule for the carriers who are silent on the subject unless they look really good.

Here is the article I was referred toward via the local AT&T Store when I visited yesterday.

HTC One Update Announcement

Fairly strange that HTC feels compelled to provide an update schedule for the carriers who are silent on the subject unless they look really good.

18 of 50 (3,559 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 4, 2013 12:10:20 PM
(0)
Scholar

the best thing we can do as enthusiast consumers is to inform casual consumers of the available choices they have via the play store.  it's scary to think, but some people actually believe the att apps are useful and necessary.  i recently had someone ask me if i knew how to use navigator, to which i replied, "yees, go to your app list, select it and tap 'disable', then use google maps."  it was the low point of my week.

the best thing we can do as enthusiast consumers is to inform casual consumers of the available choices they have via the play store.  it's scary to think, but some people actually believe the att apps are useful and necessary.  i recently had someone ask me if i knew how to use navigator, to which i replied, "yees, go to your app list, select it and tap 'disable', then use google maps."  it was the low point of my week.

19 of 50 (3,467 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2013 5:29:01 PM
(0)
Contributor

Good news for HTC One users on AT&T. 4.3 update passed AT&T certification today ( 4 Oct "13 ). Will begin to push to your phones early next week. :-)

https://twitter.com/JasonMacHTC/status/386217663589937152

Good news for HTC One users on AT&T. 4.3 update passed AT&T certification today ( 4 Oct "13 ). Will begin to push to your phones early next week. :-)

https://twitter.com/JasonMacHTC/status/386217663589937152

20 of 50 (3,320 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 12:22:49 PM
(0)
Scholar

Update is available now. Downloading Smiley Happy

Update is available now. Downloading Smiley Happy

21 of 50 (3,032 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 2:47:47 PM
(0)
Tutor

Mine started downloading and now stopped at 23% perhaps AT&T servers are overloaded?

Mine started downloading and now stopped at 23% perhaps AT&T servers are overloaded?

22 of 50 (2,953 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 7:15:03 AM
(0)
Scholar

Mine took all night to download from 9:00pm EST till around 7am, and it kept stoping in between.  

Finally got it installed this morning at work since it was done downloading over night. 

Mine took all night to download from 9:00pm EST till around 7am, and it kept stoping in between.  

Finally got it installed this morning at work since it was done downloading over night. 

23 of 50 (2,720 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 9:13:57 AM
(0)
Scholar

desiguy wrote:

Guess I was lucky, mine updated in 10-15 min as soon as it was available for download.

desiguy wrote:

Guess I was lucky, mine updated in 10-15 min as soon as it was available for download.

24 of 50 (2,683 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 9:03:56 PM
(0)
Contributor

Finally I got my update downloaded and running in less then 3 hours...but I knew it that I will find some att apps and not be able to uninstalled.!! I don't like this att ! :-(

I pay big bucks for my HTC ONE 64Gb but you manage to put your unwanted app inside my phone.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR CRAP OUT OF MY PHONE OR MAKE IT TO BE UNINSTALLED.

THANKS

Finally I got my update downloaded and running in less then 3 hours...but I knew it that I will find some att apps and not be able to uninstalled.!! I don't like this att ! :-(

I pay big bucks for my HTC ONE 64Gb but you manage to put your unwanted app inside my phone.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR CRAP OUT OF MY PHONE OR MAKE IT TO BE UNINSTALLED.

THANKS

25 of 50 (2,567 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2013 9:18:33 PM
(0)
Scholar

AT&T, what say you?  please dont completely screw this up like you did with the One X JB update.  We all know the update is in your hands!

http://phandroid.com/2013/09/23/android-43-htc-one-developer-edition/

AT&T, what say you?  please dont completely screw this up like you did with the One X JB update.  We all know the update is in your hands!

4.3 for HTC One

4 of 50 (3,195 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 6:18:02 AM
(0)
Guru

garretttv wrote:

Don't expect this update for the AT&T variant for at least another 6 months. That's the best case scenario.

garretttv wrote:

Don't expect this update for the AT&T variant for at least another 6 months. That's the best case scenario.

Re: 4.3 for HTC One

5 of 50 (3,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 11:36:23 AM
(0)
Scholar

oh i know how att usually works, that's the only reason I'm here.  sounds like there may be reason to hope for it sooner than later though.

oh i know how att usually works, that's the only reason I'm here.  sounds like there may be reason to hope for it sooner than later though.

7 of 50 (2,995 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 8:06:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

kgbkny wrote:

Around 4 months was the case for the One X updates to date (not sure about other brands on AT&T, as I don't follow them closely).  But yeah, don't hold your breath.  AT&T is infamous for dragging their feet on releasing updates.

kgbkny wrote:

Around 4 months was the case for the One X updates to date (not sure about other brands on AT&T, as I don't follow them closely).  But yeah, don't hold your breath.  AT&T is infamous for dragging their feet on releasing updates.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

12 of 50 (2,881 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 1:18:48 PM
(0)
Contributor

My HTC One still isnt showing that the 4.3 update is available? Any way to force it or load it from a file online?

My HTC One still isnt showing that the 4.3 update is available? Any way to force it or load it from a file online?

26 of 50 (2,304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 10:10:22 AM
(0)
Employee

I got a notification this morning saying there was an update available, but I closed it because I wasn't in a Wifi zone. Now when I click "Check for udates"... nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue? 

I got a notification this morning saying there was an update available, but I closed it because I wasn't in a Wifi zone. Now when I click "Check for udates"... nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue? 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

27 of 50 (2,225 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 7:41:41 PM
(0)
Contributor

I've been calling att and trying to talk to someone who can help but nothing works. I'm getting the "checking for updates" message, and it just goes away with no indication of what's going on. It seems like att can't do anything and nothing htc did worked. I am still within 14 days so it's possible i'll have to switch phones out. Hopefully we can get it working

I've been calling att and trying to talk to someone who can help but nothing works. I'm getting the "checking for updates" message, and it just goes away with no indication of what's going on. It seems like att can't do anything and nothing htc did worked. I am still within 14 days so it's possible i'll have to switch phones out. Hopefully we can get it working

28 of 50 (2,181 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2013 8:44:10 PM
(0)
Employee

AT&T employees/Contractors whether in online chat or over the phone are never given information in advance as to the new device releases, latest software updates, etc. until the day of. 

Please don't think that an agent is being difficult or secretive by not providing that type of information to you. Agents only have information on (devices,updates,etc.) that are available for pre-order,sale, or available updates/downloads at that time.  AT&T employees/Contractors are told with no uncertainty that they are not allowed to give any information in regards to devices, software updates, etc. prior to the. Until the day of availability agents/reps are to consider any information they have heard as rumors.

I do understand it can be so frustrating to seem to have more information than the "expert" you are talking to, but that is not necessarily the case. I do hope this helps anyone in their future dealings with AT&T Agents.

Below is the information I have found in regards to the 4.3 Android Update for HTC ONE including a link to report bugs/troubles hope it helps. Please Click Here

As AndroidPolice points out, the major update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been confirmed by HTC on its official website and aside from the said upgrade, HTC One from C Spire will also receive some bug fixes.

Software version 2.04.563.3 is now pushed OTA (over the air) to all HTC One devices at C Spire Wireless, but the rollout is made in stages so it may take some time before all smartphones receive it.

In order to manually check for availability, simply head over to Settings / About / Software updates / Check now and tap OK if you are eligible for the upgrade.

AT&T employees/Contractors whether in online chat or over the phone are never given information in advance as to the new device releases, latest software updates, etc. until the day of. 

Please don't think that an agent is being difficult or secretive by not providing that type of information to you. Agents only have information on (devices,updates,etc.) that are available for pre-order,sale, or available updates/downloads at that time.  AT&T employees/Contractors are told with no uncertainty that they are not allowed to give any information in regards to devices, software updates, etc. prior to the. Until the day of availability agents/reps are to consider any information they have heard as rumors.

I do understand it can be so frustrating to seem to have more information than the "expert" you are talking to, but that is not necessarily the case. I do hope this helps anyone in their future dealings with AT&T Agents.

Below is the information I have found in regards to the 4.3 Android Update for HTC ONE including a link to report bugs/troubles hope it helps. Please Click Here

As AndroidPolice points out, the major update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been confirmed by HTC on its official website and aside from the said upgrade, HTC One from C Spire will also receive some bug fixes.

Software version 2.04.563.3 is now pushed OTA (over the air) to all HTC One devices at C Spire Wireless, but the rollout is made in stages so it may take some time before all smartphones receive it.

In order to manually check for availability, simply head over to Settings / About / Software updates / Check now and tap OK if you are eligible for the upgrade.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

29 of 50 (2,166 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 8:01:44 AM
(0)
Explorer

Will this update be available for the HTC one Mini?

Will this update be available for the HTC one Mini?

30 of 50 (1,765 Views)