HTC LEO IN U.S.A.

Mentor

HTC LEO IN U.S.A.

Hi..Does anyone know when U.S. Carreriers would get HTC LEO or anything about it?
Message 1 of 130
Teacher

Re: HTC LEO IN U.S.A.

The more I look at it the better T-mobile sounds, AT&T 450 mins talk $40 plus unlimited web, text & tethering bundle $80 so $120 total for my current plan, T-mobile if you buy the phone without comitment their plans are actually cheaper, out of contract is about $200 more for the phone but it's $60 for 500 mins talk, unlimited text & emails bundle and a laptop connect card is free with a $50 5gb plan, only $110 total, I think that pretty much says it all, looks like i'll be paying my early termination fee and switching as soon at they release the HD2.
Message 121 of 130
Mentor

Interestingly AT&T has announced plans for 6 Android phones in the next 6 months -- one from Dell.  This was reported on ABC Morning News today.  So maybe they are getting our drift that at a minimum we at least would like to know what's in the pipeline.  As I have said before I will wait till end of March but like others, TMo provides as good or better coverage in my area and will work out to be about $10 cheaper with unlimited minutes (versus my current plan at 900 plus AList).

The only issues I haven't decided for myself is whether I want a phone without a keyboard.  For me, I only use the keyboard occasionally.  So I need some hands on with HD2 before I make up my mind.  But Nexus One looks good also. Again I need some hands on time and see if it will "play well" with Exchange and MS Office.   I am sure HTC will be coming out with bigger and better with snapdragon processors - which is my minimum requirement right now.

We will see.

Message 122 of 130
Voyager

http://www.sticktogether.com/htchd2/

Bye-Bye ATT

HD2 Exclusive to T-Mo

Message 123 of 130
Guru

Makes me wonder.  Is the "exclusive" part only for a certain time (say, 6 months), or is it indefinite as in the iPhone?  I can't imagine HTC making a phone "exclusive" for an extended time as they would loose a lot of sales.
Message 124 of 130
Professor

Here is a bit of good news. If you can get your hands on the HD2 from Telstra, it will work on AT&T's 3G network. Here is a screen shot.
Message 125 of 130
Teacher

we just have to see whos willing to dish out 700+ dollars to buy an Australian HD2... i would just wait for the Diamond 3 [HTC obsession] thats supposed to be comming.. its got better specs at least

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=12356

HTC 8525 - Cigular
Message 126 of 130
Professor

The official T-mobile HTC HD2  page is now live.
Message 127 of 130
Voyager

They upped some of the specs

1G ROM and a little more RAM Smiley Very Happy 

Message 128 of 130

Did we lose you HD2 people to T-Mobster?  If so, that means there will be enough HD3s to go around to everyone else!!!  This phone should hit AT&T around November, maybe sooner. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 129 of 130
Highlighted
Mentor

Alaxar wrote:

They upped some of the specs

1G ROM and a little more RAM Smiley Very Happy 

And HTC has announced a couple of goodies for the HD2...

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_hd2_gets_optional_extended_battery_and_kickstand_-news-1401.php

Message 130 of 130
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support