Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 5, 2011
3:41:30 PM
View profile
HTC Inspre - Getting a copy of text message chain

Does anyone know if it is possible to either print or email a chain of text messages? I'd like to keep a certain chain in case it is needed in the future. I only found that I could "share" one at a time and it didn't state who it came from or time/date. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if it is possible to either print or email a chain of text messages? I'd like to keep a certain chain in case it is needed in the future. I only found that I could "share" one at a time and it didn't state who it came from or time/date. Any help is greatly appreciated.

HTC Inspre - Getting a copy of text message chain

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2011 10:58:42 AM
(0)
Master
Search the Market for "SMS backup". There are several applications offering various backup options. Read the descriptions and choose the best fit for you.

Here is one example.

https://market.android.com/details?id=tv.studer.smssync
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Search the Market for "SMS backup". There are several applications offering various backup options. Read the descriptions and choose the best fit for you.

Here is one example.

https://market.android.com/details?id=tv.studer.smssync
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: HTC Inspre - Getting a copy of text message chain

2 of 4 (1,129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 7, 2011 5:24:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by redpoint73 on Dec 7, 2011 at 5:26:45 AM

+1 to what Ann said.

I use SMS Backup+ (free app on the market) which automatically or manually saves your SMS messages to your Gmail.  You can also use it to restore your SMS messages to your phone, in case of a factory reset or similar.  Simple, and works great.  This is the only one I've tried, they all seem pretty similar.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync&feature=related_apps

+1 to what Ann said.

I use SMS Backup+ (free app on the market) which automatically or manually saves your SMS messages to your Gmail.  You can also use it to restore your SMS messages to your phone, in case of a factory reset or similar.  Simple, and works great.  This is the only one I've tried, they all seem pretty similar.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync&feature=related_apps

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (1,115 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2012 1:15:42 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Zagan on Jan 5, 2012 at 1:24:33 AM

Go market and search "VeryAndroid SMS Backup", it is a smart andriod sms backup software that can copy and backup sms for Android phone to computer.

It can help you:
 - Copy and backup SMS from Anroid phone to computer.
 - Restore SMS to android phone any time.
 - Send SMS & SMS Chat on computer directly.
 - Transfer SMS to android phone from other phones (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry etc).

- View SMS messages in threading mode on computer.

Good luck!

Go market and search "VeryAndroid SMS Backup", it is a smart andriod sms backup software that can copy and backup sms for Android phone to computer.

It can help you:
 - Copy and backup SMS from Anroid phone to computer.
 - Restore SMS to android phone any time.
 - Send SMS & SMS Chat on computer directly.
 - Transfer SMS to android phone from other phones (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry etc).

- View SMS messages in threading mode on computer.

Good luck!

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (967 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments