HTC Inspire

Contributor

HTC Inspire

[ Edited ]

Salesman talked me into an HTC Inspire when I wanted an Iphone two weeks ago. What a piece of crap! When I am on wireless I actually have to point my phone at the antenna to get signal. This Droid is a dud! Now it is hung up on a screen and I can't shut it down. The store is closed and when I tried to go online and chat with a support rep at ATT.com, I got a message that said All ATT Representatives are Busy. Great! A crappy phone and NO support. You guys SUCK and I DONT HAVE A PHONE THAT WORKS! I hate your store sales people, I hate your phone and I hate your LACK OF SUPPORT. I have been with ATT for A LONG TIME. The first time I venture into a SMART phone and you convince me to buy a piece of crap! I guess I'll go to SPRINT. Good luck with your rediculous business!

Subject edited per: {word filter evasion} - moderator

Message 1 of 8 (1,051 Views)
Scholar

Re: HTC Inspire

Wow. Tell us how you really feel and when I say us, customers, because more then likely an ATT rep won't see your rant on this forum. I would try to help, but something tells me it would be pointless. Good luck with Sprint.
Message 2 of 8 (1,026 Views)
Scholar

You have 30 days to return the phone for something else (there will most likely be a restocking fee).  

If you want an iPhone, go get an iPhone.  

Message 3 of 8 (1,016 Views)

Steve and LALA, you got sucked in by someone trolling, either an iphone lover or someone from Verizon!  Certainly not a customer of the Death Star.

Message 4 of 8 (1,009 Views)
Scholar

Oh well if that is the case, but at least I know he doesn't have Flash Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8 (1,004 Views)
Scholar

Personally, I like my Inspire. Particularly since I got the gingerbread update. It rocks now. Hah, Iphones aren't half the fun my inspire is!

Message 6 of 8 (948 Views)
Scholar

lpudas wrote:

Personally, I like my Inspire. Particularly since I got the gingerbread update. It rocks now. Hah, Iphones aren't half the fun my inspire is!

What do you like about it?

I was all set to get one and then see all the problems with it - battery, signal, voice quality...Maybe these are isolated issues and are pointed out because most folks bring up the probs here. Tryin ta figure it all out.

Message 7 of 8 (707 Views)
Highlighted

I picked up an HTC inspire. Great phone but reception is definately crap. I get worse reception than iPhone 3gs. I've looked around for quick fixes with no luck. Today it got serious I missed a call from the state police trying to inform me about a serious situation in my building. If nobody on here or ATT tech service can fix this issue I'll likely switch to a different provider.
Message 8 of 8 (616 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.