Helpful Links

HTC Inspire

Contributor

HTC Inspire

Salesman talked me into an HTC Inspire when I wanted an Iphone two weeks ago. What a piece of crap! When I am on wireless I actually have to point my phone at the antenna to get signal. This Droid is a dud! Now it is hung up on a screen and I can't shut it down. The store is closed and when I tried to go online and chat with a support rep at ATT.com, I got a message that said All ATT Representatives are Busy. Great! A crappy phone and NO support. You guys SUCK and I DONT HAVE A PHONE THAT WORKS! I hate your store sales people, I hate your phone and I hate your LACK OF SUPPORT. I have been with ATT for A LONG TIME. The first time I venture into a SMART phone and you convince me to buy a piece of crap! I guess I'll go to SPRINT. Good luck with your rediculous business!

Subject edited per: {word filter evasion} - moderator

Message 1 of 8
Scholar

Re: HTC Inspire

Wow. Tell us how you really feel and when I say us, customers, because more then likely an ATT rep won't see your rant on this forum. I would try to help, but something tells me it would be pointless. Good luck with Sprint.
Message 2 of 8
Scholar

You have 30 days to return the phone for something else (there will most likely be a restocking fee).  

If you want an iPhone, go get an iPhone.  

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted

Steve and LALA, you got sucked in by someone trolling, either an iphone lover or someone from Verizon!  Certainly not a customer of the Death Star.

Message 4 of 8
Scholar

Oh well if that is the case, but at least I know he doesn't have Flash Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8
Scholar

Personally, I like my Inspire. Particularly since I got the gingerbread update. It rocks now. Hah, Iphones aren't half the fun my inspire is!

Message 6 of 8
Scholar

lpudas wrote:

Personally, I like my Inspire. Particularly since I got the gingerbread update. It rocks now. Hah, Iphones aren't half the fun my inspire is!

What do you like about it?

I was all set to get one and then see all the problems with it - battery, signal, voice quality...Maybe these are isolated issues and are pointed out because most folks bring up the probs here. Tryin ta figure it all out.

Message 7 of 8

I picked up an HTC inspire. Great phone but reception is definately crap. I get worse reception than iPhone 3gs. I've looked around for quick fixes with no luck. Today it got serious I missed a call from the state police trying to inform me about a serious situation in my building. If nobody on here or ATT tech service can fix this issue I'll likely switch to a different provider.
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support