Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 8, 2011
3:48:03 PM
View profile
HTC Inspire

I just got this phone and everything works pretty well but I can't get the voice dialer to work consistently.  After it has been turned off it works once, and it seems to work through my Bluetooth head set but not when I try to speak into it directly.

Also, I am wondering if I need some kind of virus protection for the phone.

Thanks

I just got this phone and everything works pretty well but I can't get the voice dialer to work consistently.  After it has been turned off it works once, and it seems to work through my Bluetooth head set but not when I try to speak into it directly.

Also, I am wondering if I need some kind of virus protection for the phone.

Thanks

HTC Inspire

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2011 10:01:38 AM
(0)
Teacher

Try going to the market and downloading Vlingo.  It's a better voice dialer and has some other options that you might like. It's free so there will be an ad pop up after you use it, but it is pretty good. 

Try going to the market and downloading Vlingo.  It's a better voice dialer and has some other options that you might like. It's free so there will be an ad pop up after you use it, but it is pretty good. 

Re: HTC Inspire

2 of 2 (240 Views)