Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 29, 2011
6:12:22 PM
HTC Inspire won't turn on!?

After powering down my phone, I have been unable to power it back on. I have tried battery pulls, but to no avail. When plugging in my charger and/or USB, the phone does not respond/recognize. The phone just seems dead. Anyone else have a similar problem?

After powering down my phone, I have been unable to power it back on. I have tried battery pulls, but to no avail. When plugging in my charger and/or USB, the phone does not respond/recognize. The phone just seems dead. Anyone else have a similar problem?

HTC Inspire won't turn on!?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2011 7:01:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Try leaving your phone on the wall charger (not USB) overnight, and see if that helps any.  If not, take it back and exchange it.  Might be a bad battery or other hardware failure.

Try leaving your phone on the wall charger (not USB) overnight, and see if that helps any.  If not, take it back and exchange it.  Might be a bad battery or other hardware failure.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HTC Inspire won't turn on!?

2 of 2 (3,327 Views)