Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 21, 2011
1:34:31 PM
View profile
HTC Inspire - screen autorotate

I am having trouble with the screen autorotation - the settings show it is activated, but it won't rotate to type messages, emails etc.

I am having trouble with the screen autorotation - the settings show it is activated, but it won't rotate to type messages, emails etc.

HTC Inspire - screen autorotate

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2011 3:57:00 PM
(0)
Tutor

This is a WELL KNOWN issue with some Inspires.

Take it back to the store.

This is a WELL KNOWN issue with some Inspires.

Take it back to the store.

Re: HTC Inspire - screen autorotate

2 of 5 (1,231 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 10:27:22 AM
(0)
Teacher

My auto rotation works fine but, and I'm sure I'm just being demanding here, I wish is was a tad bit more responsive. 

Ok I am DEFINITELY being demanding.  It is maybe taking a full second to rotate upon going from portrait to landscape. 

Hey can we get that down to 0.5 seconds Smiley Tongue

My auto rotation works fine but, and I'm sure I'm just being demanding here, I wish is was a tad bit more responsive. 

Ok I am DEFINITELY being demanding.  It is maybe taking a full second to rotate upon going from portrait to landscape. 

Hey can we get that down to 0.5 seconds Smiley Tongue

3 of 5 (1,172 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 6:29:53 PM
(0)
Scholar

Mine has done that a couple of times too. Hold the power/lock screen button on top til it presents power options menu. Select restart or power off either one will work. It'll be fine then. It did it once a day about 3 days in a row and hasn't done it for several days now,

Mine has done that a couple of times too. Hold the power/lock screen button on top til it presents power options menu. Select restart or power off either one will work. It'll be fine then. It did it once a day about 3 days in a row and hasn't done it for several days now,

4 of 5 (1,157 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2011 2:02:51 PM
(0)
Mentor
Mine does it all the time. I found that if i lock the screen and take either my finger or one of those glasses cleaner rags and wipe the screen with some pressure it goes back to normal. The screen is super sensitive. Dont ever get something on the screen. It will seem like the phone is posessed.
Mine does it all the time. I found that if i lock the screen and take either my finger or one of those glasses cleaner rags and wipe the screen with some pressure it goes back to normal. The screen is super sensitive. Dont ever get something on the screen. It will seem like the phone is posessed.

5 of 5 (1,128 Views)