Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 27, 2011
8:42:52 PM
View profile
HTC Inspire issue with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync

I have my Inspire sync with my work email.  It worked fine the first few weeks, but recently I get error messages saying that the email cannot be sent when replying to emails.  However, the recipient is receiving the email multiple times...sometimes up to 20+!  HTC support had me restore the phone to factory settings and set everything up from scratch.  It worked great for a few days and now is doing it again!  Has anyone else had this issue???  I love this phone and don't want to have to go back to Blackberry!

I have my Inspire sync with my work email.  It worked fine the first few weeks, but recently I get error messages saying that the email cannot be sent when replying to emails.  However, the recipient is receiving the email multiple times...sometimes up to 20+!  HTC support had me restore the phone to factory settings and set everything up from scratch.  It worked great for a few days and now is doing it again!  Has anyone else had this issue???  I love this phone and don't want to have to go back to Blackberry!

HTC Inspire issue with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2011 11:55:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

Get the application Touchdown. If your work email is microsoft exchange based, it is a GREAT app, works flawlessly!

Get the application Touchdown. If your work email is microsoft exchange based, it is a GREAT app, works flawlessly!

Re: HTC Inspire issue with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync

2 of 2 (741 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments