HTC Inspire as MP3 player?

hsz
Contributor

HTC Inspire as MP3 player?

I am having difficulties playing music when connected through a jack to my stereo. I do get sound, but the volume is very low (the volume on the phone is at 100% capacity). My previous phone (HTC Tilt 2) worked perfectly, and the volume at 5 was pretty loud. On the Inspire, I have it turned up to 10 (the maximum) and it isn't very loud. What "box' do i need to check to make it work properly? It works like a charm via Bluetooth on my car stereo, though...???

Message 1 of 3
Scholar

Re: HTC Inspire as MP3 player?

No check to make it better as far as I know. What I think you need are self powered speakers, because of using the head phone jack, all you are getting is "head phone" power from that jack. This is just a thought on my part.
Message 2 of 3
Professor

Re: HTC Inspire as MP3 player?

Inspire owners are still waiting for the Gingerbread update, correct?  There is an app on the Market (actually free on the dev's website) called Volume+ (but it only works on Gingerbread).  It doesn't give a huge volume boost on my Desire Z, but it does help some.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support