Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 6, 2011
8:47:22 PM
View profile
HTC Inspire Signal Problem Recently

Since getting my HTC Inspire phone I've always had a 2 to 3 bar signal strength inside my house.  Today my phone restarted itself and ever since I can get no signal whatsoever.  I restarted the phone and that didn't seem to help.  I took the battery out for about 30sec and that didn't help.  My next door neighbor has a Cellular South tower on his property and the tower is very near me.  I don't know whether or not AT&T accesses this tower or not but I've always had a fairly decent signal strength regardless as I mentioned before.  I've got no clue as to why the phone all of a sudden restarted itself today but I've got no signal at all now.  Does anyone know what the problem might be and what I might do to fix this?

Since getting my HTC Inspire phone I've always had a 2 to 3 bar signal strength inside my house.  Today my phone restarted itself and ever since I can get no signal whatsoever.  I restarted the phone and that didn't seem to help.  I took the battery out for about 30sec and that didn't help.  My next door neighbor has a Cellular South tower on his property and the tower is very near me.  I don't know whether or not AT&T accesses this tower or not but I've always had a fairly decent signal strength regardless as I mentioned before.  I've got no clue as to why the phone all of a sudden restarted itself today but I've got no signal at all now.  Does anyone know what the problem might be and what I might do to fix this?

HTC Inspire Signal Problem Recently

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2011 7:15:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

The phone rebooting itself suggests a software or hardware issue.  Can't say I've ever heard of a reception/network issue causing the phone to reboot.

The phone rebooting itself suggests a software or hardware issue.  Can't say I've ever heard of a reception/network issue causing the phone to reboot.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HTC Inspire Signal Problem Recently

2 of 2 (956 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments