Helpful Links

HTC Inspire Signal Problem Recently

Contributor

HTC Inspire Signal Problem Recently

Since getting my HTC Inspire phone I've always had a 2 to 3 bar signal strength inside my house.  Today my phone restarted itself and ever since I can get no signal whatsoever.  I restarted the phone and that didn't seem to help.  I took the battery out for about 30sec and that didn't help.  My next door neighbor has a Cellular South tower on his property and the tower is very near me.  I don't know whether or not AT&T accesses this tower or not but I've always had a fairly decent signal strength regardless as I mentioned before.  I've got no clue as to why the phone all of a sudden restarted itself today but I've got no signal at all now.  Does anyone know what the problem might be and what I might do to fix this?

Message 1 of 2
Professor

Re: HTC Inspire Signal Problem Recently

The phone rebooting itself suggests a software or hardware issue.  Can't say I've ever heard of a reception/network issue causing the phone to reboot.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support