HTC Inspire Screen Non-Responsive

Contributor

HTC Inspire Screen Non-Responsive

I just purchased an HTC Inspire AT&T phone and love the phone. This is my first android device. I am experiencing frequent lock ups while texting or using just about any app. This started happening the first time I used the phone so I'm fairly certain it's probably not related to any of the couple of apps I've installed. The problem is the phone just becomes non-responsive. If I press the power button (not rebooting but just making the screen go black) and then press it again the phone is fine. I've tried rebooting (powering down ... not a factory reset) but this doesn't help. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do to resolve? New phone?

Message 1 of 6
Contributor

Re: HTC Inspire Screen Non-Responsive

I had a problem with my screen jumping around & non-responsive. Got a new phone before my thirty days were up. My phone now work great.

Message 2 of 6
Contributor

I've also seen my screen jumping around but only a couple of times. I purchased this phone on Amazon wireless so hopefully they will replace the phone.

Message 3 of 6
Master

brazz-1 wrote:

I've also seen my screen jumping around but only a couple of times. I purchased this phone on Amazon wireless so hopefully they will replace the phone.

Yes. I would recommend getting the phone exchanged for a different one. The next one should work fine, I'm guessing.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Just wanted to give an update to close out this thread. Amazon wireless sent a new phone in speedy fashion and I haven't had a single lockup. It's been just over a month and I still love the phone.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Master

That's definitely good. I wish you the best of luck with this one. It looks like so far, so good! Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support