Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 6, 2011
11:41:18 AM
HTC Inspire I can't listen to voice mail from my email

I have my home phone set up to send me an email when a voice mail is left at home. When I check my email from my cell it shows the message as being 0kb and I can’t listen to the message. When I check my email from my home PC it shows a 78 kb wave file and I can listen to the message. The attachment I see in my email on my Inspire doesn't’t show it as a wave file…or
any kind of file since it is 0 kb. I know the issue is with the phone since I can hear the message from my home PC. I was able to do this from my cell before this Inspire I have. Can someone tell me what I need to do? I have already checked and it isn’t a file size issue.

Thanks for your time.

I have my home phone set up to send me an email when a voice mail is left at home. When I check my email from my cell it shows the message as being 0kb and I can’t listen to the message. When I check my email from my home PC it shows a 78 kb wave file and I can listen to the message. The attachment I see in my email on my Inspire doesn't’t show it as a wave file…or
any kind of file since it is 0 kb. I know the issue is with the phone since I can hear the message from my home PC. I was able to do this from my cell before this Inspire I have. Can someone tell me what I need to do? I have already checked and it isn’t a file size issue.

Thanks for your time.

HTC Inspire I can't listen to voice mail from my email

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 7:22:42 PM
(0)
Scholar
Double post? I replied to the other thread you made on this subject.
Double post? I replied to the other thread you made on this subject.

Re: HTC Inspire I can't listen to voice mail from my email

2 of 2 (408 Views)