Ask a question

Posted May 29, 2011
1:09:09 PM
View profile
HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color
Looking at the Radio Shack advertisement in the weekly newspaper advertisements, I noticed that Radio Shack is now offering the Inspire in red (sort of like that one HTC phone that Verizon offers/offered - I can't remember the name).

Also along with the red addition of the smartphone at Radio Shack, they are now offering their "lowest advertised price" of $29.99 with a new two-year contract. I know you can get it for $0.01 on amazon.com, but if you'd like to upgrade or begin a new contract, I would say that Radio Shack is the place to go.

A Google search brought this up: http://www.phonearena.com/news/HTC-Inspire-4G-is-well-red-at-Radio-Shack_id18831 Right now it looks like a dummy red model, but the Inspire in the ad looks to be a little more darker than the bright red one pictured in the image on phonearena.

Anyone interested in RED?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2011 7:05:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Red?  Seems very Verizon.  Blue would seem a better color for AT&T.  Although it does look pretty cool!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

2 of 3 (340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2011 3:04:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Agreed. I would like blue much better than the red.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

Re: HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

3 of 3 (326 Views)