HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Master

HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Looking at the Radio Shack advertisement in the weekly newspaper advertisements, I noticed that Radio Shack is now offering the Inspire in red (sort of like that one HTC phone that Verizon offers/offered - I can't remember the name).

Also along with the red addition of the smartphone at Radio Shack, they are now offering their "lowest advertised price" of $29.99 with a new two-year contract. I know you can get it for $0.01 on amazon.com, but if you'd like to upgrade or begin a new contract, I would say that Radio Shack is the place to go.

A Google search brought this up: http://www.phonearena.com/news/HTC-Inspire-4G-is-well-red-at-Radio-Shack_id18831 Right now it looks like a dummy red model, but the Inspire in the ad looks to be a little more darker than the bright red one pictured in the image on phonearena.

Anyone interested in RED?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Red?  Seems very Verizon.  Blue would seem a better color for AT&T.  Although it does look pretty cool!

Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Agreed. I would like blue much better than the red.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support