HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Master

HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Looking at the Radio Shack advertisement in the weekly newspaper advertisements, I noticed that Radio Shack is now offering the Inspire in red (sort of like that one HTC phone that Verizon offers/offered - I can't remember the name).

Also along with the red addition of the smartphone at Radio Shack, they are now offering their "lowest advertised price" of $29.99 with a new two-year contract. I know you can get it for $0.01 on amazon.com, but if you'd like to upgrade or begin a new contract, I would say that Radio Shack is the place to go.

A Google search brought this up: http://www.phonearena.com/news/HTC-Inspire-4G-is-well-red-at-Radio-Shack_id18831 Right now it looks like a dummy red model, but the Inspire in the ad looks to be a little more darker than the bright red one pictured in the image on phonearena.

Anyone interested in RED?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Red?  Seems very Verizon.  Blue would seem a better color for AT&T.  Although it does look pretty cool!

Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: HTC Inspire Exclusive Red Color

Agreed. I would like blue much better than the red.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support