HTC Inspire Display has a black line through it

Contributor

HTC Inspire Display has a black line through it

I just got my new HTC Inspire but there is a black line that is going through the screen; like an old movie film. I've tried rebooting it and reseting it. Any other options?

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: HTC Inspire Display has a black line through it

Take it back and let them Exchange it out as an "under 30 days warranty exchange."

As long as u hav it syncd w your gmail..it won't b that bad exchanging it @ this point. Once u sync gmail in new phone it will bring ovr contacts, pics and any apps u hav downloaded so far. You will, however, hav to reconfigure your settings and put any accounts u hav syncd back into new phone.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Professor

Re: HTC Inspire Display has a black line through it

Sounds like a hardware issue, I'd get a replacement.  If less than 30 days, they will give you a brand new phone, so do it right away.  Otherwise, you may just get a repair or refurb.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support