Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 5, 2011
3:36:31 AM
View profile
HTC Inspire 4G "Crackling" noise problem

Does anyone else have this problem?

I just got my phone yesterday and LOVE it, only one problem though.......

When making a call, or receiving a phone call there is an annoying "crackling/static" noise throughout the conversation. No one else can hear it except myself on my end, and there is nothing around me to interrupt the service.

Did I get a bad phone? Or is this going to be a problem forever?

Does anyone else have this problem?

I just got my phone yesterday and LOVE it, only one problem though.......

When making a call, or receiving a phone call there is an annoying "crackling/static" noise throughout the conversation. No one else can hear it except myself on my end, and there is nothing around me to interrupt the service.

Did I get a bad phone? Or is this going to be a problem forever?

HTC Inspire 4G "Crackling" noise problem

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2011 8:57:26 AM
(0)
Teacher

I have an Inspire 4g, and there is not problem crackling soud im my calls

I have an Inspire 4g, and there is not problem crackling soud im my calls

Re: HTC Inspire 4G "Crackling" noise problem

2 of 3 (699 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 8:55:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Sounds like a bad phone.  Take it to an AT&T store, and they can slide your SIM into another Inspire, and see if the problem still exists (which it probaby won't).  If your Inspire was purchased less than 30 days, they should be able to exchange for a new one right there.

Sounds like a bad phone.  Take it to an AT&T store, and they can slide your SIM into another Inspire, and see if the problem still exists (which it probaby won't).  If your Inspire was purchased less than 30 days, they should be able to exchange for a new one right there.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HTC Inspire 4G "Crackling" noise problem

3 of 3 (665 Views)