Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 12, 2012
12:05:17 PM
View profile
HTC Inspire 4G- gives error 611 for usb tethering after OS upgrade

Hi Fellow!

i'm here to hv assistance for my Inspire 4G, it was working fine before OS upgrade for USB tethering. Now it is upgraded but i'm not able to use the USB tethering and hot spot feature. n i need it on the go. kindly help.

Hi Fellow!

i'm here to hv assistance for my Inspire 4G, it was working fine before OS upgrade for USB tethering. Now it is upgraded but i'm not able to use the USB tethering and hot spot feature. n i need it on the go. kindly help.

HTC Inspire 4G- gives error 611 for usb tethering after OS upgrade

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 12:16:35 PM
(0)
Expert

zamira wrote:

Hi Fellow!

first question do you have the data plan that allows tethering? Sounds like it is telling you to dial 611 becasue your plan does not have tethering included. Normal error code on some other phones if you try it

zamira wrote:

Hi Fellow!

first question do you have the data plan that allows tethering? Sounds like it is telling you to dial 611 becasue your plan does not have tethering included. Normal error code on some other phones if you try it

Re: HTC Inspire 4G- gives error 611 for usb tethering after OS upgrade

2 of 4 (1,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 12:28:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

YES,  I HAVE AND WAS USING BEFORE, AFTER UPGRADE , I FACE THIS ISSUE. LET ME TELL U , I 'M NOT US RESIDENT.

YES,  I HAVE AND WAS USING BEFORE, AFTER UPGRADE , I FACE THIS ISSUE. LET ME TELL U , I 'M NOT US RESIDENT.

3 of 4 (1,057 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 5:12:17 PM
(0)
Expert

zamira wrote:

have no idea why you are shouting, the error code you indicated can point to a data plan issue, you might be better off calling att technical support on this issue then, this is a peer to peer forum and there is no official tech support outside of a private message to one of the two offical ATT people here.

Curious - if you are not a US resident do you have a att contract?

zamira wrote:

have no idea why you are shouting, the error code you indicated can point to a data plan issue, you might be better off calling att technical support on this issue then, this is a peer to peer forum and there is no official tech support outside of a private message to one of the two offical ATT people here.

Curious - if you are not a US resident do you have a att contract?

4 of 4 (1,040 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments