Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 3, 2011
9:04:23 AM
HTC Inspire 4G Ring tones

I use to havea Blackberry torch and recently switched to this HTC 4G. Getting ring tones seems to be hard on this ones.

I know you go into market, but looking for the ones like you see on line at att your fav music artist and shows. Has amy one found this hard as well and how to get ring tones from your fav artist.

I use to havea Blackberry torch and recently switched to this HTC 4G. Getting ring tones seems to be hard on this ones.

I know you go into market, but looking for the ones like you see on line at att your fav music artist and shows. Has amy one found this hard as well and how to get ring tones from your fav artist.

HTC Inspire 4G Ring tones

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 2:07:34 PM
(0)
Master
If you have the music already, you can create your own ringtones from the music file on the HTC Inspire.

Open the default music application, navigate to the song you want as a ringtone. Press menu button > more > set as ringtone. In the menu now displayed select "trim ringtone". The ringtone trimmer will open and you can shorten the clip to the proper length and section of the music. When finished select "Set as" and follow the instructions.

You can also use Ringdroid from the Market to do the same and this application will also allow you to set the clip as a notification tone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
If you have the music already, you can create your own ringtones from the music file on the HTC Inspire.

Open the default music application, navigate to the song you want as a ringtone. Press menu button > more > set as ringtone. In the menu now displayed select "trim ringtone". The ringtone trimmer will open and you can shorten the clip to the proper length and section of the music. When finished select "Set as" and follow the instructions.

You can also use Ringdroid from the Market to do the same and this application will also allow you to set the clip as a notification tone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: HTC Inspire 4G Ring tones

2 of 5 (390 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 6:18:48 PM
(0)
Scholar
Really? I don't see this "trim" option on my phone, Inspire... I just get a message saying something like, "ring tones can not be over 300 kb in size", then it closes that window then nothing else happening, no trim option.
Really? I don't see this "trim" option on my phone, Inspire... I just get a message saying something like, "ring tones can not be over 300 kb in size", then it closes that window then nothing else happening, no trim option.

3 of 5 (381 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 6:30:41 PM
(0)
Master
Hmmm. Must be an AT&T restriction. I don't have that issue with my non-AT&T phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Hmmm. Must be an AT&T restriction. I don't have that issue with my non-AT&T phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

4 of 5 (379 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 10:31:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

MrSteve wrote:
I was going to say, that would be a cool feature to allow you to set your ringtones just at your favorite part. I didn't know that the Inspire had that option, but I guess it does not...? Darn AT&T restrictions.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

MrSteve wrote:
I was going to say, that would be a cool feature to allow you to set your ringtones just at your favorite part. I didn't know that the Inspire had that option, but I guess it does not...? Darn AT&T restrictions.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (370 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments