Helpful Links

HTC Inspire 4G Ring tones

Tutor

HTC Inspire 4G Ring tones

I use to havea Blackberry torch and recently switched to this HTC 4G. Getting ring tones seems to be hard on this ones.

I know you go into market, but looking for the ones like you see on line at att your fav music artist and shows. Has amy one found this hard as well and how to get ring tones from your fav artist.

Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: HTC Inspire 4G Ring tones

If you have the music already, you can create your own ringtones from the music file on the HTC Inspire.

Open the default music application, navigate to the song you want as a ringtone. Press menu button > more > set as ringtone. In the menu now displayed select "trim ringtone". The ringtone trimmer will open and you can shorten the clip to the proper length and section of the music. When finished select "Set as" and follow the instructions.

You can also use Ringdroid from the Market to do the same and this application will also allow you to set the clip as a notification tone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Scholar

Really? I don't see this "trim" option on my phone, Inspire... I just get a message saying something like, "ring tones can not be over 300 kb in size", then it closes that window then nothing else happening, no trim option.
Message 3 of 5
Master

Hmmm. Must be an AT&T restriction. I don't have that issue with my non-AT&T phone.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Master

MrSteve wrote:
Really? I don't see this "trim" option on my phone, Inspire... I just get a message saying something like, "ring tones can not be over 300 kb in size", then it closes that window then nothing else happening, no trim option.
I was going to say, that would be a cool feature to allow you to set your ringtones just at your favorite part. I didn't know that the Inspire had that option, but I guess it does not...? Darn AT&T restrictions.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support