HTC Holiday

HTC Holiday

Message 1 of 8
Professor

Re: HTC Holiday

Nice, thanks for posting.  This is looking like a really nice device.  4.5" screen is a bit big for my personal taste, but everything else about it looks sweet!

Message 2 of 8

You're very welcome!  I think this device (if everything is true about it) will be GREAT! I'll defalently switch from my IPhone if this is true.

redpoint73 wrote:

Nice, thanks for posting.  This is looking like a really nice device.  4.5" screen is a bit big for my personal taste, but everything else about it looks sweet!

Message 3 of 8
Master

The HTC Holiday could very well be AT&T's first smartphone on their new LTE network. One of these photos is displaying the LTE symbol on this device. I like the looks of the front, however, I'm not a big fan of the back. It will be interesting to see what the final product looks like on it's release.

Message 4 of 8

Any idea when ATT will have this phone.  I've read September on one website and October on another.

Looks like the phone to have, although I'll bet that large screen and dual core processor gives a short battery life.

Message 5 of 8
Master

DUTCH VanAtlanta wrote:

Any idea when ATT will have this phone.  I've read September on one website and October on another.

Looks like the phone to have, although I'll bet that large screen and dual core processor gives a short battery life.

The only thing that is known at this point is that it is scheduled to arrive in a few weeks. As far as the battery life goes, LTE will also use up a lot of it's power. Hopefully HTC has learned this from their Thunderbolt and will include a larger battery capacity with the Holiday.
Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I hope this phone gets released soon, maybe after the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted

Press Event

HTC is holding a big press event in NYC today (20 Sept), and there's speculation the HTC Holiday may get its official debut in that event.  See here:

http://wirelessandmobilenews.com/2011/09/htc-920-press-event-birthday-party-htc-vigor-holiday-bliss-...

and here:

http://wirelessandmobilenews.com/2011/09/htc-holiday-review-news-release-date-holidays.html

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support