HTC HD7S - Availability

Tutor

HTC HD7S - Availability

My apologies if this has been posted already but is there a date on when the HD7S will be available in the AT&T retail stores?

Message 1 of 54 (4,154 Views)
Contributor

Re: HTC HD7S - Availability

All I have heard is in the "coming weeks"

Message 2 of 54 (4,016 Views)
Tutor

I stopped by my local store today & one of the sales folks said the same thing.

Message 3 of 54 (4,001 Views)
Tutor

Message 4 of 54 (3,863 Views)
Tutor

Is noone really interested in this phone?

Message 5 of 54 (3,775 Views)
Scholar

Definitely not interested in a Windows 7 phone .... I am on the Android trane and I don't want to get off

Message 6 of 54 (3,750 Views)
Master

The looks of the phone are very nice, but I am now an Android user (for smartphones) and nothing else. I do not want/need WP7. Android works great for me, as well as many other people. If this was an Android phone, I would be much more interested. I'll still keep my eye on it, though.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 7 of 54 (3,519 Views)
Contributor

I love windows phone and cant wait to try out the hd7s!

Message 8 of 54 (3,465 Views)
Master

Glad to hear you're excited! Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 9 of 54 (3,448 Views)
Teacher

What exactly does "Coming Soon" really mean?  I could really use this phone to be released already....now it is a race between this phone, and the HTC Trophy on that other network Smiley Happy

FWIW, it is a race becuase I shattered my current Focus' screen and need a replacement.

C'mon ATT, bring it on!

Message 10 of 54 (3,162 Views)
Voyager

Yeah, I'm hoping that the "in the coming weeks" that was mentioned at the time of the announcement should be any time now.  I'm currently a Verizon customer and waiting for the Trophy has been an exercise in patience.  Seeing as the HD7S should be out soon and looks to be a better phone, it might be worth the jump to AT&T for me.

Here's to hoping the HD7S wins the race!

Message 11 of 54 (2,278 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]
Another week gone by, another week with no HD7s. It is not fun waiting to see which snail will win the race: HD7s or Trophy.
Message 12 of 54 (2,051 Views)
Contributor

I am extremely excited about this phone and am waiting patiently for the release.  Ready to pullt he trigger on a new device, would be nice to have a release date available.

Message 13 of 54 (1,794 Views)
Contributor

Message 14 of 54 (1,728 Views)
Zod
Tutor

Maybe we are going to get lucky and they will announce that they raised the storage to 32GB and tha the camera has been improved as well.  Yeah that must be why in the comming weeks has now become the comming months.

Message 15 of 54 (1,643 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.