Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 3, 2010
12:47:47 PM
View profile
HTC HD2 International Version + AT&T GoPhone Simcard

Hi all. I've purchased a HTC HD2 International version from Amazon.com . I went to Radio Shack (near Wallmart on Moses Lake) to buy a Go-Phone Simcard from AT&T. I loaded it with my HD2 and activated it. Then i purchased an $60-Go Phone Card for Unlimited Text and Talk. Typed the PIN Number of the Card and the SImcard were successfully activated.

But now, everytime i send a messenge to friend, or wait about 15/20 mins, a messege appear: The last transaction cost $0.22. Your Balance is $xx.xx...(keep lower and lower)" ?

Why have i purchased for a messege after buying an Unlimited card? Any answer?

Hi all. I've purchased a HTC HD2 International version from Amazon.com . I went to Radio Shack (near Wallmart on Moses Lake) to buy a Go-Phone Simcard from AT&T. I loaded it with my HD2 and activated it. Then i purchased an $60-Go Phone Card for Unlimited Text and Talk. Typed the PIN Number of the Card and the SImcard were successfully activated.

But now, everytime i send a messenge to friend, or wait about 15/20 mins, a messege appear: The last transaction cost $0.22. Your Balance is $xx.xx...(keep lower and lower)" ?

Why have i purchased for a messege after buying an Unlimited card? Any answer?

HTC HD2 International Version + AT&T GoPhone Simcard

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2010 1:12:41 PM
(0)
Contributor

Now everytime i received a messege, it cost me $0.2 too?

Now everytime i received a messege, it cost me $0.2 too?

Re: HTC HD2 International Version + AT&T GoPhone Simcard

2 of 2 (858 Views)