Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 4, 2011
8:19:15 PM
HTC Desire Z

Will this come to AT&T or will they release some more low level, last year tech phone?

Will this come to AT&T or will they release some more low level, last year tech phone?

HTC Desire Z

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2011 8:05:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Haven't heard a thing about the DZ coming to AT&T.  That's why I got my fix by buying the Bell Canada version (fully compatible with ATT's 3G network) at a premium price.

The recent post here about the HTC Inspire is somewhat encouraging.  I think close to nothing is known about it yet, but it might be worth seeing what that is about.

Haven't heard a thing about the DZ coming to AT&T.  That's why I got my fix by buying the Bell Canada version (fully compatible with ATT's 3G network) at a premium price.

The recent post here about the HTC Inspire is somewhat encouraging.  I think close to nothing is known about it yet, but it might be worth seeing what that is about.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HTC Desire Z

2 of 3 (925 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2011 2:09:43 PM
(0)
Mentor

It is a renamed Desire HD!!!

It is a renamed Desire HD!!!

Re: HTC Desire Z