Wireless Forums

Posted Jan 26, 2012
10:04:28 AM
View profile
HTC 7 Pro a. k. a. HTC Arrive???

Will AT&T ever get the successor to the Tilt 2???

Will AT&T ever get the successor to the Tilt 2???

HTC 7 Pro a. k. a. HTC Arrive???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2012 10:19:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

That phone is getting close to a year old, and the specs are very behind the times compared to what is available now.  I very much doubt AT&T will offer it.  Better to move on to newer devices.

Nothing against Windows Phone, but personally I'd love to see an HTC Android device with a hardware keyboard, with flagship-type specs.  Basically an updated version of the G2/Desire Z.

That phone is getting close to a year old, and the specs are very behind the times compared to what is available now.  I very much doubt AT&T will offer it.  Better to move on to newer devices.

Nothing against Windows Phone, but personally I'd love to see an HTC Android device with a hardware keyboard, with flagship-type specs.  Basically an updated version of the G2/Desire Z.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HTC 7 Pro a. k. a. HTC Arrive???

2 of 3 (678 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2012 12:14:31 PM
(0)
Tutor

yeah im hoping for a htc windows phone with full slide out qwerty. AT&T has none at the moment.

yeah im hoping for a htc windows phone with full slide out qwerty. AT&T has none at the moment.

Re: HTC 7 Pro a. k. a. HTC Arrive???

3 of 3 (670 Views)