Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 17, 2011
5:13:44 AM
View profile
HP Veer and Microcell

I have a Microcell that I've had for almost a year and it works fine.  We're using 3 iPhones and some other 3G phones (5 total devices listed) with no problem.  I upgraded an older phone to a HP Veer last night and I can't get it to work with the Microcell.  I've added the phone to the phone list (and removed it) twice, power cycling the phone and (when that failed) the microcell twice, but still no luck.  1 bar and no listing of the network on the phone's display.  All the other phones are still working fine with the microcell.  Anyone have any ideas to try?

I have a Microcell that I've had for almost a year and it works fine.  We're using 3 iPhones and some other 3G phones (5 total devices listed) with no problem.  I upgraded an older phone to a HP Veer last night and I can't get it to work with the Microcell.  I've added the phone to the phone list (and removed it) twice, power cycling the phone and (when that failed) the microcell twice, but still no luck.  1 bar and no listing of the network on the phone's display.  All the other phones are still working fine with the microcell.  Anyone have any ideas to try?

HP Veer and Microcell

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments