Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 12, 2012
12:15:06 AM
View profile
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

I RECENTLY GOT AN IPHONE 4S WITH A CONTRACT AND I STILL HAD $238 LEFT ON MY PREPAID ACCOUNT.  I ASKED BEFORE I PURCHASED THE PHONE IF I COULD TRANSFER THE UNUSED AMOUNT OVER TO MY CONTRACT ACCOUNT AND THYE SALESMAN TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD TRANSFER THE MONEY OVER BUT IT MAY TAKE A DAY. i CALLED THE NEXT DAY AFTER MY IPHONE HAD BEEN PURCHASED AND ON CONTRACT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULDNT DO THAT AND THAT I WAS MIS INFORMED.  tHEY TOLD ME TO CALL THE 611 NUMBER FROM MY PREPAID AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME.  iT'S 5 DAYS LATER AND STILL NO LUCK.  I DON'T WANT TO LOSE $238.  IF THATS THE CASE THEN I MAY AS WELL JUST CANCEL MY CONTRACT AND PAY EARLY TERMINATION FEES AND STILL HAVE MONEY LEFT OVER THAN TO JUST THROW $238 AWAY AND STILL HAVE CONTRACT WITH FEES AND ETC.  ANYONE GOT SUGGESTIONS

I RECENTLY GOT AN IPHONE 4S WITH A CONTRACT AND I STILL HAD $238 LEFT ON MY PREPAID ACCOUNT.  I ASKED BEFORE I PURCHASED THE PHONE IF I COULD TRANSFER THE UNUSED AMOUNT OVER TO MY CONTRACT ACCOUNT AND THYE SALESMAN TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD TRANSFER THE MONEY OVER BUT IT MAY TAKE A DAY. i CALLED THE NEXT DAY AFTER MY IPHONE HAD BEEN PURCHASED AND ON CONTRACT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULDNT DO THAT AND THAT I WAS MIS INFORMED.  tHEY TOLD ME TO CALL THE 611 NUMBER FROM MY PREPAID AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME.  iT'S 5 DAYS LATER AND STILL NO LUCK.  I DON'T WANT TO LOSE $238.  IF THATS THE CASE THEN I MAY AS WELL JUST CANCEL MY CONTRACT AND PAY EARLY TERMINATION FEES AND STILL HAVE MONEY LEFT OVER THAN TO JUST THROW $238 AWAY AND STILL HAVE CONTRACT WITH FEES AND ETC.  ANYONE GOT SUGGESTIONS

HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2012 5:00:29 PM
(0)
Tutor
I didn't know they could transfer funds...I would give the phone to a family member who can use the remaining balance. How did you get your prepaid canceled?
I didn't know they could transfer funds...I would give the phone to a family member who can use the remaining balance. How did you get your prepaid canceled?

Re: HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

2 of 3 (597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2012 3:49:55 PM
(0)
Contributor
I haven't had it cancelled yet. I'm waiting to see if they are going to transfer the remaining balance.
I haven't had it cancelled yet. I'm waiting to see if they are going to transfer the remaining balance.

Re: HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

3 of 3 (565 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments