HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

Contributor

HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

I RECENTLY GOT AN IPHONE 4S WITH A CONTRACT AND I STILL HAD $238 LEFT ON MY PREPAID ACCOUNT.  I ASKED BEFORE I PURCHASED THE PHONE IF I COULD TRANSFER THE UNUSED AMOUNT OVER TO MY CONTRACT ACCOUNT AND THYE SALESMAN TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD TRANSFER THE MONEY OVER BUT IT MAY TAKE A DAY. i CALLED THE NEXT DAY AFTER MY IPHONE HAD BEEN PURCHASED AND ON CONTRACT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULDNT DO THAT AND THAT I WAS MIS INFORMED.  tHEY TOLD ME TO CALL THE 611 NUMBER FROM MY PREPAID AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP ME.  iT'S 5 DAYS LATER AND STILL NO LUCK.  I DON'T WANT TO LOSE $238.  IF THATS THE CASE THEN I MAY AS WELL JUST CANCEL MY CONTRACT AND PAY EARLY TERMINATION FEES AND STILL HAVE MONEY LEFT OVER THAN TO JUST THROW $238 AWAY AND STILL HAVE CONTRACT WITH FEES AND ETC.  ANYONE GOT SUGGESTIONS

Message 1 of 3
Tutor

Re: HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

I didn't know they could transfer funds...I would give the phone to a family member who can use the remaining balance. How did you get your prepaid canceled?
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO A CONTRACT ACCOUNT

I haven't had it cancelled yet. I'm waiting to see if they are going to transfer the remaining balance.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support