Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 7, 2011
10:06:09 PM
HELP! blocking glitch texts...?

So my boyfriend doesn't have texting and uses yahoo to send ims directly to my phone. we've been doing this for awhile and have never had a problem. but today, i recieved a text and continued receiving it every half a second for about 8.5 hours. it takes breaks from time to time. it's stopped now. but when it's really going, there's not enough of a break to even dial a phone call. is it possible to block this number without having to sign up for this whole plan smartlimits plan? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME tech support closed before i could call and i'm getting desperate and my phone is now just straight up vibrating - there's not even a gap between the texts. i don't know what to do.

So my boyfriend doesn't have texting and uses yahoo to send ims directly to my phone. we've been doing this for awhile and have never had a problem. but today, i recieved a text and continued receiving it every half a second for about 8.5 hours. it takes breaks from time to time. it's stopped now. but when it's really going, there's not enough of a break to even dial a phone call. is it possible to block this number without having to sign up for this whole plan smartlimits plan? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME tech support closed before i could call and i'm getting desperate and my phone is now just straight up vibrating - there's not even a gap between the texts. i don't know what to do.

HELP! blocking glitch texts...?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2011 10:08:06 PM
(0)
Tutor

p.s. i've tried taking out the battery, taking out the sim card, the att store even gave me a new sim card and it's still going

p.s. i've tried taking out the battery, taking out the sim card, the att store even gave me a new sim card and it's still going

Re: HELP! blocking glitch texts...?

2 of 3 (1,086 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2011 7:15:59 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

In an effort to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double  posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In an effort to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double  posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: HELP! blocking glitch texts...?

3 of 3 (1,028 Views)