Posted Jun 20, 2012
10:30:31 PM
View profile
HELP! SAMSUNG GALAXY S II...Experiencing problems..

So I have had my Samsung for over 1 month almost 2 and my phone makes noises during calls and does not vibrate when pushing the keys at the bottom. Also it does not vibrate when I push the letters to send a text message I find it very unusual. I seek help to repair or replace my phone with no charge or what are my options. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your time:smileyhappy: 

-Diana

So I have had my Samsung for over 1 month almost 2 and my phone makes noises during calls and does not vibrate when pushing the keys at the bottom. Also it does not vibrate when I push the letters to send a text message I find it very unusual. I seek help to repair or replace my phone with no charge or what are my options. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your time:smileyhappy: 

-Diana

HELP! SAMSUNG GALAXY S II...Experiencing problems..

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2012 6:21:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by redpoint73 on Jun 21, 2012 at 6:23:39 AM

Just call customer service.  You can send your phone in for repair or replacement.  If purchased form AT&T, its warrantied for one year from the purchase date.

If within the first 30 days of purchase, you can exchange for a brand new one in store (if they still have it in stock).  But sounds like you're over the 30 days, so they probably won't do it.  But I've heard of people exchanging for a new phone just over the 30 days, if you ask nicely enough (beg).  Its possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Just call customer service.  You can send your phone in for repair or replacement.  If purchased form AT&T, its warrantied for one year from the purchase date.

If within the first 30 days of purchase, you can exchange for a brand new one in store (if they still have it in stock).  But sounds like you're over the 30 days, so they probably won't do it.  But I've heard of people exchanging for a new phone just over the 30 days, if you ask nicely enough (beg).  Its possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HELP! SAMSUNG GALAXY S II...Experiencing problems..

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (454 Views)