HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.

Contributor

HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.

This problem has been going on for over a month and ATT swears there is nothing wrong,
problem started when I was overseas and came back to states, again ATT says the roaming issue is not connected.
I sent a msg to a supported ATT number but they get it as a blank or jumbled or duplicate msg.
even though I sent to the same number on my account sometimes it shows msgs going to same # but missing digits.
I need help, any info will be greatly apprechiated!
Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.

mikenike00 wrote:
     This problem has been going on for over a month and ATT swears there is nothing wrong, problem started when I was overseas and came back to states, again ATT says the roaming issue is not connected.
     I sent a msg to a supported ATT number but they get it as a blank or jumbled or duplicate msg. even though I sent to the same number on my account sometimes it shows msgs going to same # but missing digits.
     I need help, any info will be greatly apprechiated!

Have you tried to perform a master reset as per the owners manuals steps, have you tried to use another phone and see if the same thing happens.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.

it only happens from this phone
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

mikenike00 wrote:
     it only happens from this phone

Well then..... I would say try a master reset, that should clear it up for you...
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support