Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 2, 2008
8:31:02 AM
View profile
HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.
This problem has been going on for over a month and ATT swears there is nothing wrong,
problem started when I was overseas and came back to states, again ATT says the roaming issue is not connected.
I sent a msg to a supported ATT number but they get it as a blank or jumbled or duplicate msg.
even though I sent to the same number on my account sometimes it shows msgs going to same # but missing digits.
I need help, any info will be greatly apprechiated!
This problem has been going on for over a month and ATT swears there is nothing wrong,
problem started when I was overseas and came back to states, again ATT says the roaming issue is not connected.
I sent a msg to a supported ATT number but they get it as a blank or jumbled or duplicate msg.
even though I sent to the same number on my account sometimes it shows msgs going to same # but missing digits.

HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 2, 2008 12:21:42 PM
(0)
Expert

mikenike00 wrote:
     This problem has been going on for over a month and ATT swears there is nothing wrong, problem started when I was overseas and came back to states, again ATT says the roaming issue is not connected.
     I sent a msg to a supported ATT number but they get it as a blank or jumbled or duplicate msg. even though I sent to the same number on my account sometimes it shows msgs going to same # but missing digits.

Have you tried to perform a master reset as per the owners manuals steps, have you tried to use another phone and see if the same thing happens.

mikenike00 wrote:
     This problem has been going on for over a month and ATT swears there is nothing wrong, problem started when I was overseas and came back to states, again ATT says the roaming issue is not connected.
     I sent a msg to a supported ATT number but they get it as a blank or jumbled or duplicate msg. even though I sent to the same number on my account sometimes it shows msgs going to same # but missing digits.

Have you tried to perform a master reset as per the owners manuals steps, have you tried to use another phone and see if the same thing happens.

Re: HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.

2 of 4 (972 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2008 8:24:09 PM
(0)
Contributor
it only happens from this phone

Re: HELP! I send International msgs but they are received as jumbled or blank msgs.

3 of 4 (909 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2008 10:17:14 PM
(0)
Expert

mikenike00 wrote:

Well then..... I would say try a master reset, that should clear it up for you...

mikenike00 wrote:

Well then..... I would say try a master reset, that should clear it up for you...

4 of 4 (890 Views)