Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 7, 2011
7:03:04 PM
View profile
HCT Inspire contacts gone.....
Edited by jreedy71 on May 7, 2011 at 7:52:42 PM

I just switched a week ago to the HTC Inspire from the iPhone.  I was able to get all my contacts from my iPhone to my Inspire via bluetooth.  I just recently started having trouble with my Yahoo email over wifi, etc.  Now all of my contacts are missing.  I still have my mobileme account and all my contacts are there, but I don't know how to import them to my Yahoo account.  How do I get my contacts back on my Inspire?

Justin

I just switched a week ago to the HTC Inspire from the iPhone.  I was able to get all my contacts from my iPhone to my Inspire via bluetooth.  I just recently started having trouble with my Yahoo email over wifi, etc.  Now all of my contacts are missing.  I still have my mobileme account and all my contacts are there, but I don't know how to import them to my Yahoo account.  How do I get my contacts back on my Inspire?

Justin

HCT Inspire contacts gone.....

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2011 6:03:04 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks, but I had already searched google numerous times and finally found the answer.  I updated my post, but I guess it didn't get posted.  Thanks anyways!

Thanks, but I had already searched google numerous times and finally found the answer.  I updated my post, but I guess it didn't get posted.  Thanks anyways!

Re: HCT Inspire contacts gone.....

3 of 3 (571 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments