Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 25, 2008
3:39:08 PM
View profile
Guitar hero 3 Trouble
Today I bought guitar hero 3 mobile and it looked like a lot of fun. I opened it and the main menu was working, but when i went to go play a song, i would just see the picture of the green red and yellow circles and the stage in the background. Thats all that happens and the song never starts. I have a nokia 6555, anyone know the problem 
Today I bought guitar hero 3 mobile and it looked like a lot of fun. I opened it and the main menu was working, but when i went to go play a song, i would just see the picture of the green red and yellow circles and the stage in the background. Thats all that happens and the song never starts. I have a nokia 6555, anyone know the problem 

Guitar hero 3 Trouble

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2008 2:43:49 AM
(0)
Master

benp94 wrote:

Not sure what the problem is.  You can do two things:

1.  Delete the game off your phone. Get a credit on the game by going here:  Refund and then re-downloading the game once you get the refund.

2.  Just get the refund on the game and not download again. 

benp94 wrote:

Not sure what the problem is.  You can do two things:

1.  Delete the game off your phone. Get a credit on the game by going here:  Refund and then re-downloading the game once you get the refund.

2.  Just get the refund on the game and not download again. 

Re: Guitar hero 3 Trouble

2 of 2 (1,607 Views)