Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 20, 2008
10:40:39 AM
View profile
Guitar Hero Moblie
I really wanna play this on  my phone but is there a way to just buy the full game and not subscribe for 3.49 a month?
I really wanna play this on  my phone but is there a way to just buy the full game and not subscribe for 3.49 a month?

Guitar Hero Moblie

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2008 10:59:30 AM
(0)
Professor
If that is the only option then no there isnt.  There are games that are not one time fees, but monthly fees.  You also want to read it, as some games require you to go on the MEdia Net to play them, and will charger data when played.

If that is the only option then no there isnt.  There are games that are not one time fees, but monthly fees.  You also want to read it, as some games require you to go on the MEdia Net to play them, and will charger data when played.

Re: Guitar Hero Moblie

2 of 5 (2,578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2008 12:44:46 PM
(0)
Master

KHkid365 wrote:

Try doing a google or yahoo search for the game.  Then you can buy it from another source and maybe only have to pay a one time price.

KHkid365 wrote:

Try doing a google or yahoo search for the game.  Then you can buy it from another source and maybe only have to pay a one time price.

3 of 5 (2,573 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2008 8:44:25 AM
(0)
Teacher
According to ATT, the game is 7.99

4 of 5 (2,473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2008 11:38:24 AM
(0)
Master

Oldmanstauf wrote:

Yeah, but is that without it being a subscription?

Oldmanstauf wrote:

Yeah, but is that without it being a subscription?

5 of 5 (2,462 Views)