Great customer service

Contributor

Great customer service

[ Edited ]

I just spoke to a man named Michael (removing last name to protect privacy) -- he was very nice and helped solve my customer service issue.  I was  charged a huge amount of international roaming data charges.  Despite turning off "international roaming" on my iphone, i was charged for usage.  I expected to get into an argument and/or have to pay $170 in roaming fees that I never used.  But Michael was able to lower my fee without any issue.  He was polite and professional.  He deserves a raise for sure!

Who says AT&T has bad service?  I switched from Verizon 2 two years ago, I've been satisfied ever since.  I was thinking of going back now that Verizon has the iphone, but  because of the way Michael resolved my issue, I will stay with AT&T.

Thanks

Tim W.

Message 1 of 7 (236 Views)
Employee

Re: Great customer service

Hello Timwetzel!    It's great to see folks recognized for doing a great job and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to mention Michael in your post!  Smiley Happy  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7 (225 Views)
Tutor

I have spent 3 hours on the phone trying to rectify a problem that was not of my making.

I asked AT&T to put my phone to basic AFTER 27th Janurary.

AT&T cancelled my long distance NOW.

What is wrong with that?

Message 3 of 7 (218 Views)
Tutor

I am worried that
AT&T will, charge me a new tariff, because I have had to re-instate my service until the 27th....which was not of my doing......What do you think?

Message 4 of 7 (214 Views)
Master

Hmmm...why does the subject of a positive customer service experience fail to surprise me anymore? Smiley Wink

Maybe AT&T is taking those silly "ranked last in customer satisfaction" surveys seriously, now. Who knows?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 7 (190 Views)

Wild Banchi wrote:
Hmmm...why does the subject of a positive customer service experience fail to surprise me anymore? Smiley Wink

Maybe AT&T is taking those silly "ranked last in customer satisfaction" surveys seriously, now. Who knows?

because this forum consists mainly of complaints. Sad but true. It's great that happy customers are taking the time to post about their experiences on the forums though!

Message 6 of 7 (188 Views)
Master

aristizzle wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

because this forum consists mainly of complaints. Sad but true. It's great that happy customers are taking the time to post about their experiences on the forums though!

I stated the first sentence in my last post due to the fact that there have been so many positive reports of good customer service lately that I am not as surprised anymore to see them as it seems that good CS has become a lot more common within the past two months or so. I think it's a step in the right direction, if I must say so myself!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 7 of 7 (183 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.