Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 23, 2011
9:16:14 PM
View profile
Great FaceTime experience
Edited by trlyka on Dec 23, 2011 at 9:16:52 PM

Today.....All the sudden I see a pop on my phone saying my Dad is requesting to friend me on FB. My Dad?....... On Facebook? I never thought I'd see the day. "It's a new me. Will you be my friend? Sent from my iPhone" He's so retro now! LOL.... So then I see the message was sent from his iPhone? Again, never thought he would give up his old flip. I asked him through FB IM if Christmas came early because I see he had the iPhone. Next thing I know my phone is ringing and it's him trying out the FaceTime. Luckily his step daughter was at his place (he's in CA, I'm in NJ) to show him how to get the FaceTime working. So we're chatting and while we're on the phone, UPS delivers a package I sent him. It was a book I got him for Christmas. He gets the package and opens it up and I was able to watch Smiley Happy     

Needless to say it was pretty awesome to kinda be there and the timing couldn't of been better.

Happy Holidays!

Today.....All the sudden I see a pop on my phone saying my Dad is requesting to friend me on FB. My Dad?....... On Facebook? I never thought I'd see the day. "It's a new me. Will you be my friend? Sent from my iPhone" He's so retro now! LOL.... So then I see the message was sent from his iPhone? Again, never thought he would give up his old flip. I asked him through FB IM if Christmas came early because I see he had the iPhone. Next thing I know my phone is ringing and it's him trying out the FaceTime. Luckily his step daughter was at his place (he's in CA, I'm in NJ) to show him how to get the FaceTime working. So we're chatting and while we're on the phone, UPS delivers a package I sent him. It was a book I got him for Christmas. He gets the package and opens it up and I was able to watch Smiley Happy     

Needless to say it was pretty awesome to kinda be there and the timing couldn't of been better.

Happy Holidays!

Great FaceTime experience

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2011 12:34:31 AM
(0)
Mentor

That is so awesome! Happy Holidays!! Smiley Happy

That is so awesome! Happy Holidays!! Smiley Happy

Re: Great FaceTime experience

2 of 3 (322 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 6:09:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Cool! FaceTime was fun to use when I had my iPod Touch 4G. I remember getting some weird ringing noise from the device and much to my surprise, it was a FaceTime request.

I wish my 3GS had a front camera...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Cool! FaceTime was fun to use when I had my iPod Touch 4G. I remember getting some weird ringing noise from the device and much to my surprise, it was a FaceTime request.

I wish my 3GS had a front camera...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Great FaceTime experience

3 of 3 (241 Views)