Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 14, 2012
9:18:02 AM
View profile
Great Customer Service
Edited by Phil-101 on Feb 14, 2012 at 9:37:35 AM

I'm not sure who to contact directly so that AT&T rep, Antonio can be thanked for his excellent and wonderful customer service.  With the outstanding customer service I've been receiving from AT&T, I will continue being a loyal customer. My appreciation to Antonio of the exemplary service I received cannot be overstated.  Not only was Antonio professional, friendly and courteous but also extremely helpful.  Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. I hope this message can be passed along to his supervisor. Thank you. 

[edited for privacy]

I'm not sure who to contact directly so that AT&T rep, Antonio can be thanked for his excellent and wonderful customer service.  With the outstanding customer service I've been receiving from AT&T, I will continue being a loyal customer. My appreciation to Antonio of the exemplary service I received cannot be overstated.  Not only was Antonio professional, friendly and courteous but also extremely helpful.  Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. I hope this message can be passed along to his supervisor. Thank you. 

[edited for privacy]

Great Customer Service

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2012 12:23:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

I too had great customer service yesterday.  However, my question is why do I ALWAYS have to call customer service.  Every device, phone, disc, etc. I have received from AT&T was defective in some way.  Every new service or addition or whatever requires at least one call to Customer Service.  Wouldn't it be much cheaper to have better quality control before the devices, etc. go out the door and lay off half the Customer Service reps?  I like AT&T once the service is up and running but it is ALWAYS a hassle to get it there!  So far I've had to return a dial-up disc for installation on my computer, the elevate hot spot for faster Internet service, my new Smart Phone, call to get long distance taken off my home phone (again), call to get the computer line unlisted (again), a new battery in a new flip phone, etc.  Why?  

I too had great customer service yesterday.  However, my question is why do I ALWAYS have to call customer service.  Every device, phone, disc, etc. I have received from AT&T was defective in some way.  Every new service or addition or whatever requires at least one call to Customer Service.  Wouldn't it be much cheaper to have better quality control before the devices, etc. go out the door and lay off half the Customer Service reps?  I like AT&T once the service is up and running but it is ALWAYS a hassle to get it there!  So far I've had to return a dial-up disc for installation on my computer, the elevate hot spot for faster Internet service, my new Smart Phone, call to get long distance taken off my home phone (again), call to get the computer line unlisted (again), a new battery in a new flip phone, etc.  Why?  

Re: Great Customer Service

2 of 4 (124 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2012 1:36:47 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

RitaK777 wrote:

[edited for privacy]

Thanks for the great feedback about your experience with Antonio. We love seeing messages like yours! I'll make sure Antonio and his manager see your kind words. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

RitaK777 wrote:

[edited for privacy]

Thanks for the great feedback about your experience with Antonio. We love seeing messages like yours! I'll make sure Antonio and his manager see your kind words. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (116 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2012 1:40:49 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

grandmae wrote:

I'm sorry to hear you've had so many issues over the years, but I'm glad your support experiences have been good. 

--------------

grandmae wrote:

I'm sorry to hear you've had so many issues over the years, but I'm glad your support experiences have been good. 

--------------

4 of 4 (115 Views)