Gotta Love AT&T and the way they continue to Slap us in the face !

Gotta Love AT&T and the way they continue to Slap us in the face !

AT&T cripples the HTC Aria, removes ability to install apps outside Android Market

"It demonstrates that AT&T doesn’t grasp what makes Android special — but then again, as long as the iPhone remains exclusive to the carrier, it doesn’t really need to."

http://mobile.venturebeat.com/2010/06/17/att-cripples-the-htc-aria-removes-ability-to-install-apps-o...

The amount of anger and disgust that I am growing towards AT&T, can not even be close to being described in these forums. And the (Blank) Irony is that these forums are on the official AT&T website , yet they never even read them or care what we say or want.

(I really wish I could have my Cingular Back ! In fact it's the only thing I ever type in. I never type in AT&T.com  I still go to cingular.com !)

Message 1 of 2 (1,023 Views)
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Gotta Love AT&T and the way they continue to Slap us in the face !

Check the ARIA thread, it appears HTC and AT&T have fixed that issue....

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (929 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.