Got my new iPhone 4s!

Mentor

Got my new iPhone 4s!

Hardly anybody in line .... so easy. In and out in less than 15minutes once we got in the store.

I was #4 in line .... Smiley Happy

easy-peasy! 

Message 1 of 25 (1,340 Views)
Teacher

Re: Got my new iPhone 4s!

Glad to here someone got their phone. I was wandering why alot of other people didn't wait to get theirs in the store. I figured all of the preordered phones would be delayed. I'm waiting to here how much faster it is so how about testing it for us.
Message 2 of 25 (1,286 Views)
Teacher

I ordered 2 phones at preorder and only one shipped. My wife's of course was backordered so I waited in line this moring at my local AT&T and was #2 in line. Got her phone and was still on time to work. Mine is "Out for Delivery" so should be there when I get home from work. Not really that many people in line. 

Message 3 of 25 (1,269 Views)
Mentor

I'm still setting mine up and I'm coming from a 3G .....(from 2009).

But so far, sooo much faster opening things. I haven't tried Siri yet (gonna try that out in a bit) but have been setting emails and stuff up and it just seems so easy.

It's (dare I say it) faster than my MacBook Pro in some aspects 

Message 4 of 25 (1,267 Views)
Teacher

Can't wait for mine to arrive - It is "Out for Delivery"

Message 5 of 25 (1,221 Views)
Contributor

Got it from UPS this morning, synched everything and everything works except it still says no service.....is their somehting  I can do or am I just waiting for AT&T to transfer me over?

Message 6 of 25 (1,140 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

Edmond 63------Were  you upgrading your iphone?  If so, how were you able to get your wife's phone at the discounted price or did you?

Thanks!

Kim

Message 7 of 25 (1,107 Views)
Expert

Mine just arrived (from Apple).  Even though I left the pre-sign on the door, UPS rang the bell and I signed for it.  Delivery was slated by end of day. 

Message 8 of 25 (1,032 Views)
Teacher

AWESOME !!!! GLad people are finally writing postive notes !!!

mine is out for Delivery to... Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 25 (981 Views)
Mentor

Pretty amazing photo quality from a cellphone camera - and I wasn't even trying!! This is my suepr handsome iphone 4s sidekick Smiley Happy he stood in line with me this morning so I could get 2 phones (mine and my hubbys) Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 25 (875 Views)
Expert

Handsome young man, and great quality photo!

Message 11 of 25 (663 Views)
Teacher

I"m such a bonehead, I received my 32gb iphones at 10:00am, then ran to ATT and switched them out for the 64gb.  What a nutcase I am.

Message 12 of 25 (650 Views)
Expert

At least they had them in stock! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 25 (648 Views)
Mentor

my local AT&T store was out of stock of the black 16gig, but still had a good variety of all tohers

Message 14 of 25 (619 Views)
Teacher

So True, I called and they said they had them, so I rushed to the store, there were about five people in line, but it went fast, of course everyone looked at me like I'm weired.
Message 15 of 25 (613 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support