Got my new iPhone 4s!

Mentor

Got my new iPhone 4s!

Hardly anybody in line .... so easy. In and out in less than 15minutes once we got in the store.

I was #4 in line .... Smiley Happy

easy-peasy! 

Message 1 of 25 (1,341 Views)
Professor

Re: Got my new iPhone 4s!

Awesome no lines is what I want to hear. Maybe the apple store on Sunday will have a white 16 GB For me in stock
Message 16 of 25 (602 Views)
Mentor

I meant to add that I had to go back in and replace the case I bought this morning because it was defective. The update I posted before was 3.5hrs after opening. Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 25 (569 Views)

Not long lines in Logan Square as well. Said they had 300 units this morning and on about 50 were in line that went quickly.
Message 18 of 25 (526 Views)
Professor

UPS just delivered my order. Not even opening the box because it's not for me.
Message 19 of 25 (500 Views)
Mentor

Max69 wrote:
UPS just delivered my order. Not even opening the box because it's not for me.

whaaaaaaaaaaattttttt????

Message 20 of 25 (490 Views)
Professor

Lol. Something wrong pcprincess?
Message 21 of 25 (479 Views)
Scholar

Apparently UPS tried to deliver at 9:29am EDT this morning.  Of course, I'm at work and no one was home.  Fortunately I called UPS and they said they would call me this afternoon when it's available for pick-up this evening.  Either way, I'll get it tonight or tomorrow morning.

Apple's servers have been awful the last 2 days, so I don't think I need to be in any sort of hurry.  I've got an IP4, so the excitement just isn't there.

Message 22 of 25 (388 Views)
Mentor

Probaby doing the same thing I am...mine was sold ony Ebay the day I preordered for $670.  Let the haters begin.  Hey, I have 5 lines of ATT service and pay $120 a month, you better believe I'm going to take advantage of deals like this (profited $350 after overnight shipping and ebay fees)...I'm not bragging really, last year I did a lot better on the iPhone 4.  Then I take this money and apply it to "gently" used last years model...

I know there was a big fuss about this before on here about "profiteering makes us all pay more" but I don't believe that...as long as Apple and Att basically give you Iphones and early upgrades, you better believe I'm going to take advantage.

Message 23 of 25 (370 Views)
Scholar

^ I'll have a gently used IP4 on ebay here in about 48 hours....same user name.

Message 24 of 25 (327 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Got mine at about noon from UPS. White 32 gig. I must be one of the few people whose att.com preorder went through flawlessly. I didn't have one issue.
Message 25 of 25 (284 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support