Gophone upgrade?

Gophone upgrade?

Is it possible to get a gophone upgrade?  Like my friends are able to get new phones with a standard plan (not prepaid), but I was wondering if it was possible for people like me.  Everytime I try to see if i'm eligible it takes me to the gophone login screen.
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Gophone upgrade?

I'm not 100% sure but I think you can upgrade your phone.  You just have to pay full price for the new phone.   

Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: Gophone upgrade?

You can't really upgrade for a significant equipment discount as happens with postpaid service - but as vtujfz says, you can just purchase another GoPhone for the stated price and use your existing SIM in the new phone.  The new "airtime credit" packages are also a way to effectively get a discount for a prepaid "upgrade" assuming you are a PayGo customer.  (The credit is not available for Pick Your Plan customers.)

Here is additional information - Airtime Credit

And here are all the available GoPhones - you can see which models are available with the airtime credit - GoPhones

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support