Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 31, 2011
11:58:20 AM
View profile
Google Voice messed up my ATT vmail. Help!

Yesterday I set up Google Voice account and installed the app on my HTC Inspire. I declined allowing Google to be my primary vmail, but despite this, I am now having trouble with my ATT vmail. When I dial 1 to access my vmail I get error code "invalid MMI code." Have been in chat room with ATT forever and they can't get my phone working properly. They gave me support number for a local store and for HTC support.  Anyone know how to fix this issue?  Thanks!

Yesterday I set up Google Voice account and installed the app on my HTC Inspire. I declined allowing Google to be my primary vmail, but despite this, I am now having trouble with my ATT vmail. When I dial 1 to access my vmail I get error code "invalid MMI code." Have been in chat room with ATT forever and they can't get my phone working properly. They gave me support number for a local store and for HTC support.  Anyone know how to fix this issue?  Thanks!

Google Voice messed up my ATT vmail. Help!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 4:59:22 PM
(0)
Professor

Call CS or go to the OLAM and reset your voicemail.  Sounds like something screwey happened when you set up GV.

Call CS or go to the OLAM and reset your voicemail.  Sounds like something screwey happened when you set up GV.

Re: Google Voice messed up my ATT vmail. Help!

2 of 3 (541 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 12:43:24 AM
(0)
Employee
They need to correct your call forwarding is all
They need to correct your call forwarding is all
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Google Voice messed up my ATT vmail. Help!

3 of 3 (512 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments