Google Intercepts Messages

Contributor

Google Intercepts Messages

I had a Google Voicemail account connected with my iphone.  I canceled the account - but my voicemail still gets highjacked by Google.  They have an impossible maze to get thru, with ultimately no live person to talk with and no help in fixing the problem.  HELP!!!  How can I get voicemail to come to me/ATT and NOT Google...short of changing my phone number???  Any/all information appreciated!!!

Message 1 of 4 (1,349 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dsteven6
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Google Intercepts Messages

Dsteven6 wrote:

I had a Google Voicemail account connected with my iphone.  I canceled the account - but my voicemail still gets highjacked by Google.  They have an impossible maze to get thru, with ultimately no live person to talk with and no help in fixing the problem.  HELP!!!  How can I get voicemail to come to me/ATT and NOT Google...short of changing my phone number???  Any/all information appreciated!!!

Try dialing ##002# from your phone, that should fix it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,321 Views)
Contributor

Excellent!!! That worked - I can't tell you how annoying that was - everything is back to normal - Thank YOU!

Message 3 of 4 (1,307 Views)
ACE - Expert

Dsteven6 wrote:

Excellent!!! That worked - I can't tell you how annoying that was - everything is back to normal - Thank YOU!

Glad to help!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,285 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.